Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

It was a decent episode Gauri. Can surely watch.

okay....tv pe dekhugi phir

.. Thank๐Ÿค—

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mama and Abir have a nice discussion, and mama says he will convince everyone that Mishti needs rest and can't help with wedding. Abir says he will stay back till wedding. 

Abir and Mishti discuss how to deal with all this until wedding is over. Mishti will try to stay away from functions. Some more thank yous and praise fora bit from mishti. He brings her shrikhand puri breakfast in the room, but she says we should eat with family.

Meanwhile Meenu comes and scolds Kuhu since nimmi aunty has passed on word for word whatever Kuhu told Varun about Mishti. Then she asks her to keep matters related to house within the house, and tells her she will take care of things from now on.

Varun comes to live at RJV (mama's invitation) since his house is being painted and he is allergic. Some more "jokes".

Kuhu decides Mishti will help her get back the respect from Meenu she lost because of her . Writes a letter about sach coming in front of everyone and puts it under Mishti's pillow. She probably overhears Meenu speaking to Lakshman asking about Karan's accident (which Lakshman says is fishy in spite of the post mortem report - no idea why).

MishBir come down and see Varun, get surprised. Varun talks about murder mystery and "jokes" about Mishti having committed a murder. They eat, some more "jokes" and references to Karan and Mish runs upstairs with Abir right behind her. Tries to pacify her.

Precap: Mishti confesses to murdering Karan by mistake and Varun cancels rishta (instead of calling the police?!)

Might have missed some things, but this was all I remembered. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the update.

Precap too seems to be Mishtis dream

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mama and Abir have a nice discussion, and mama says he will convince everyone that Mishti needs rest and can't help with wedding. Abir says he will stay back till wedding. 

Abir and Mishti discuss how to deal with all this until wedding is over. Mishti will try to stay away from functions. Some more thank yous and praise fora bit from mishti. He brings her shrikhand puri breakfast in the room, but she says we should eat with family.

Meanwhile Meenu comes and scolds Kuhu since nimmi aunty has passed on word for word whatever Kuhu told Varun about Mishti. Then she asks her to keep matters related to house within the house, and tells her she will take care of things from now on.

Varun comes to live at RJV (mama's invitation) since his house is being painted and he is allergic. Some more "jokes".

Kuhu decides Mishti will help her get back the respect from Meenu she lost because of her . Writes a letter about sach coming in front of everyone and puts it under Mishti's pillow. She probably overhears Meenu speaking to Lakshman asking about Karan's accident (which Lakshman says is fishy in spite of the post mortem report - no idea why).

MishBir come down and see Varun, get surprised. Varun talks about murder mystery and "jokes" about Mishti having committed a murder. They eat, some more "jokes" and references to Karan and Mish runs upstairs with Abir right behind her. Tries to pacify her.

Precap: Mishti confesses to murdering Karan by mistake and Varun cancels rishta (instead of calling the police?!)

Might have missed some things, but this was all I remembered. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice crisp short summary Daya! Can't watch it till later. Thanks ๐Ÿค—

Looks like AM were in the same frame, so that's a plus ๐Ÿ˜›

Nimmiaunty toh telephone telephone khel rahi hai smiley36

Kuhu thinks she lost respect due to Mishti? Chalo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abir may find out that Kuhu put the last letter and may deduce that she put the other letters too... And from the show history, we know that if he confronts bro and accuses her of writing all the letters then later on we will have Abir saying sorry to her in spite of the last letter written by her ๐Ÿค”

Varun jamaisa ke jokes abhi khatam nahin huve kya?! 

Precap toh pakka dream hi hoga! 

Aise confession main toh Joke Tha bhi nahi keh sakte because it is such a sensitive issue.

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Thanks for the update.

Precap too seems to be Mishtis dream

It has to be!

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Nice crisp short summary Daya! Can't watch it till later. Thanks ๐Ÿค—

Looks like AM were in the same frame, so that's a plus ๐Ÿ˜›

Nimmiaunty toh telephone telephone khel rahi hai smiley36

Kuhu thinks she lost respect due to Mishti? Chalo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abir may find out that Kuhu put the last letter and may deduce that she put the other letters too... And from the show history, we know that if he confronts bro and accuses her of writing all the letters then later on we will have Abir saying sorry to her in spite of the last letter written by her ๐Ÿค”

Varun jamaisa ke jokes abhi khatam nahin huve kya?! 

Precap toh pakka dream hi hoga! 

Aise confession main toh Joke Tha bhi nahi keh sakte because it is such a sensitive issue.

@bold - Yeah, and she seeks to prove that she is the "best bahu". I don't understand how anyone seeing what's been going on can think anyone in RJV considers Mishti a good bahu, but Kuhu's blinders are working perfectly looks like. 

@bold italics - haan, and Parul maasi seems to think he will make an excellent husband because of that ๐Ÿ˜†. He is sure to keep Ketu always entertained with "it's a joke" non-jokes. ๐Ÿคฃ

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today's epi was better than yesterday's for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Small Mercies, uh!

Mishbir scene were so good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Even Mamu and Abir scene was very good!

Liked the earful from meenu to kuhu, jo bhi wajah ho, kuhu deserves it!

But Kuhu will never ever change๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Chalo, lets hope agle hafte, kuch acha ho!

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode was gud... somehow I feel the show is getting back on track..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mishbir scene hav my whole heart...โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The episode was gud... somehow I feel the show is getting back on track..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mishbir scene hav my whole heart...โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hi ammu same here even I felt it today i am watching our show it was really good I liked Mishbir conversation it was so so so good and abir mamu scenes bhi accha tha..My fav part of the EPi is Meenu taunt maroying kuhu๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by Rope_of_Hope - 3 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope

Good Morning guys๐Ÿค—

Morning our rope of hope๐Ÿค—

Morning all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder