Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SSR was a hardworking guy and he slept very less.. since his PR days. 

This entire news is so much horrific   

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

May be I was better off not knowing these horror details three days back . It's getting so tough now if it wasn't already. 

I dont know I believe, few days back I made myself believe that he was depressed and had become too ambitious and nothing nothing fit his ambition and his excitement. Als the fact that he kept saying he opposite of happiness is boredom and he cant take boredom. So I just assumed no work, boredom and everything else combined could have driven him to do it. I was giving myself  my own closure. But this.. this is kind of something that I cant handle. I am feeling so desolated about what was going through him , if what is being told is true. I dont know , I seriously did not want this girl to be involved to this extent. I just thought she was not a good girlfriend and did not agree to calling herself his eternal lover. My only complaint was she did not take a stand for him , when so much was being spoken about Sushant, hrs after his death.. But this.. all this information is breaking me..

The fact that people want to believe Siddarth Pithani, the CA (who was apparently appointed by Rhea) but not what the family, his bodyguard, his gym instructors have to say. I have heard even Mahesh has given some statement. WHat the hell was Mumbai Police doing?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Mumbai police is bikau..I lost all my respect for Mumbai police can't believe they didnt bother to preserve the forensic proofs🤢

That video was not fake, if the video gets leaked our investigation will be ruined by Mumbai police officer. I wonder what were they hiding? They could had saved SSR in February.

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This so horrifying😲

I can't even begin to imagine what Sushant must have been going through for months

Sedative Drugs along with psychiatric medicines given for long period of time can cause hallucinations.

Now i understand from where that ghost stories came.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

he had weight fluctuations during chichore promotions..somewhere around aug sep 2019..he gained weight..i remember shaitan even made a thread on it..used to be pretty lean before..looks like a case of overdosing with God knows what medications

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Omg! My heart!! This poor boy 💔

Now can someone give me one solid reason to not believe this guy? The guy who was serving him for so many years!! Sorry to say but a lot more time he had spent with Sushant compared to the damsel in distress!! 

This is so soul shattering! 

My God I was not ready for such kind of revelation about a girl who claimed eternal love a few weeks ago!! 

My issue was always about her leaving Sushant in lowest but what surfacing is beyond my expectations! And I had some really nasty vision on his death! This is surpassing all of that. 

Can someone really be this vile? 

Her family partied around in his house on his money with him having induced sleeps whereas his family stopped visiting him !! 

I don't know how are people handling this because I am feeling genuine sensations in my heart and my eyes tear up every now and then!! 

There is something called gut feeling. That one instinct you have for someone and something. 

Being completely unbiased and non judgemental , my heart believes this story. I wish it didn't. But it does.

I hope it's not true. I would rather have him died by a knife than this. A murder is a one minute of struggle before it's all over. 

This is demonic. 

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

partying and stuff are fine but the transfer of 15 crores is to be investigated. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

I hope there was no insurance in her or her family's name.🙄

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Omg! My heart!! This poor boy 💔

Now can someone give me one solid reason to not believe this guy? The guy who was serving him for so many years!! Sorry to say but a lot more time he had spent with Sushant compared to the damsel in distress!! 

This is so soul shattering! 

My God I was not ready for such kind of revelation about a girl who claimed eternal love a few weeks ago!! 

My issue was always about her leaving Sushant in lowest but what surfacing is beyond my expectations! And I had some really nasty vision on his death! This is surpassing all of that. 

Can someone really be this vile? 

Her family partied around in his house on his money with him having induced sleeps whereas his family stopped visiting him !! 

I don't know how are people handling this because I am feeling genuine sensations in my heart and my eyes tear up every now and then!! 

There is something called gut feeling. That one instinct you have for someone and something. 

Being completely unbiased and non judgemental , my heart believes this story. I wish it didn't. But it does.

I hope it's not true. I would rather have him died by a knife than this. A murder is a one minute of struggle before it's all over. 

This is demonic. 

SHe took money okay fine. Partying when your partner is sick? I dont get it ..Not once but again and again,.And then talk about eternal love.