Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Tough to tell ya. I think social media fans are a bad barometer because they're heavily manipulated.

Logically, Hrithik has had a 20 year career so he should have a great fanbase. But post 83 and his next crop of films, it will be RS

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranveer Singh has crafted his career slightly better than Hritik Roshan .

coldbrew thumbnail

How is a monkey like Ranveer Singh even being compared to Hrithik? And I'm not even crazy about HR, but I still feel bad for him here.😆

Ranveer is an energizer bunny and sounds articulate when he talks. Shoots out of his ass too half the time cuz that's a part of his nature. His movies do well, and he's a decent actor when he wants to be.

Hrithik's career profile is far more impressive than Ranveer's... even if you ignore the fact that Ranveer joined a decade after HR. 

Can you even compare the buzz HR generated post Kaho Na Pyar Hai with Ranveer's BBB mini hype?

Nothing compares to HR, the greek god of bollywood, and the buzz he generated and still generates. 

I'm waiting for thunder to strike twice and another actor with the same level of swag and looks to drop from the sky .... waiting... waiting... any chance in hell of that happening you think? ðŸ˜†