Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

haha... itna achcha Saathiya mere... 😲 kuch toh siyappa honewala hai, actual episode mein.. Except for this sequence, nothing is going to be worth watching!  DKP's unbroken record

I am constantly at a loss as to why I'm watching this show everyday. When episodes are not good, we can't enjoy it. When we get something good, we are waiting for the other shoe to drop, and can't enjoy it. 😆 I don't think I would if it wasn't for you guys!

The only time I thoroughly enjoyed was the pre-wedding dheere dheere which was completely unexpected and so romantic (I'm not mentioning older ones coz I started watching real-time only from baba track). ❤️

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angelfire78

I am constantly at a loss as to why I'm watching this show everyday. When episodes are not good, we can't enjoy it. When we get something good, we are waiting for the other shoe to drop, and can't enjoy it. 😆 I don't think I would if it wasn't for you guys!

The only time I thoroughly enjoyed was the pre-wedding dheere dheere which was completely unexpected and so romantic (I'm not mentioning older ones coz I started watching real-time only from baba track). ❤️

Thats y i feel, spoilers really spoil our mood and expectation. we are better without any spoilers yaar... but kya karein, its necessary to maintain the buzz always

@bold: That was so dreamy and Mishbirish

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, in this pic, both have really bad outfits.

I didn't like Shah's outfit when I saw it with Ruslaan in the friendship day segment itself.

But Mishti consistently gets terrible outfits! They can give her simple salwaar kameez if they really want to keep  making a point that she is a so-called "behenji"

true...

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

haha... itna achcha Saathiya mere... 😲 kuch toh siyappa honewala hai, actual episode mein.. Except for this sequence, nothing is going to be worth watching!  DKP's unbroken record

Lol dkp should try something else now. Mishbir fans nahi aane wala inn lollipop mein

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Priorities 🤣🤣

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

When will they give better clothes to Rhea?

Why does Mishti always has to be in full length ugly gowns 

Just no creativity from the stylist.

#RantOver

U still hope dey will give better clothes to her. 🙄🙄🙄 sabke hone ka baad jo bachta hain kapade dat dey give it to rhea

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think BB will help mishbir but she will tell abir if he wants mishti to escape punishment.. she will help but he will have to leave Mishti .. I guess that’s where this will head towards as Meenu won’t do anything without an opportunity to ouster mishti.. let’s see ..

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divvk

I think BB will help mishbir but she will tell abir if he wants mishti to escape punishment.. she will help but he will have to leave Mishti .. I guess that’s where this will head towards as Meenu won’t do anything without an opportunity to ouster mishti.. let’s see ..

Oh god! 

Another blackmail track of Meenu-Abir!

Don't know what to say...

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The dream sequence is so good and it seems to be mishti dreaming .. whenever mishti dreams of happiness with abir, her heart is broken .. I hope they do something different and positive this time instead.. let’s see