Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

What Kuhu did that day was a crime, she pushed a young boy!!! Any of the boys or Mishbir could have been seriously injured or killed! But as always Kuhu got away with it because nobody saw her doing the deed! 😡

Yeah, witnesses (not people to help when she needs them) materialize out of thin air when Mishti does something to protect herself. It is what it is!

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We are all in the same boat, fangirling over the dreamboat Abir and the superb actor who plays him!

Shah’s expressions change like quicksilver, never misses a beat portraying a range of emotions in any given scene

RheSha have a great comfort level, they like each other! 
Abir thinks KuKu also play catch like him and Mishti 😆 He needs to progress beyond Temple Run😛 and he will after all this drama is over 

I am so happy to have found people on this forum who fangirl over Sha as much as I do. 

In the past I have watched shows where one was supposed to just fangirl over the character but I feel like on this AT i can go gaga over Sha as well and no one will mind or say things like "we only care about the character, not the actor". 

He is so good...even the shayarris...no one else can say them like he does. I remember the first one I went crazy over...when he was like paigam ishq woh naam ishq mera zeher ishq mera jaam ishq....his expressions and his voice. I was floored. Such a BABE!!!

Then remember his accident? The piercing glass was all CGI but his reactions were on point. I have seen actors look very lost when reacting to CGI in scenes. He just did it so effortlessly. 

The hospital scene, the confession scene, Mishti asking him what if BM/BP ask her to leave him, asking her about BFF, confrontations with Meenu and Meenu ka munna, the break up scene, taare hai baraati, looking for her in the forest, mujhe farak padta hai Mishti, his reactions when she says kal meri shaadi hai, ambulance scene, wifey-hubby scenes, spiked coffee scenes....like i said such a babe! 

How can anyone say this man doesn't care about being Abir? Oh he cares. If he didn't care, we would see something different on screen. 

P.S I am glad he and Rhea are friends. Wishing someone HBD on SM doesn't make you friends. In fact friends actually have more to say in private on whatsapp than in public on Insta. Again just my opinion. 

P.P.S. I feel like Abir will melt towards Kuhu very soon. I wonder if we will see a "nikal jao mere ghar se" track or a judaai track. Like I keep saying the intense love Abir has for his wife will break him into pieces if she as much as goes anywhere for even a minute. I cannot deal with silent, bearded, drunk, ruined, scary, dishevelled Abir. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I am so happy to have found people on this forum who fangirl over Sha as much as I do. 

In the past I have watched shows where one was supposed to just fangirl over the character but I feel like on this AT i can go gaga over Sha as well and no one will mind or say things like "we only care about the character, not the actor". 

He is so good...even the shayarris...no one else can say them like he does. I remember the first one I went crazy over...when he was like paigam ishq woh naam ishq mera zeher ishq mera jaam ishq....his expressions and his voice. I was floored. Such a BABE!!!

Then remember his accident? The piercing glass was all CGI but his reactions were on point. I have seen actors look very lost when reacting to CGI in scenes. He just did it so effortlessly. 

The hospital scene, the confession scene, Mishti asking him what if BM/BP ask her to leave him, asking her about BFF, confrontations with Meenu and Meenu ka munna, the break up scene, taare hai baraati, looking for her in the forest, mujhe farak padta hai Mishti, his reactions when she says kal meri shaadi hai, ambulance scene, wifey-hubby scenes, spiked coffee scenes....like i said such a babe! 

How can anyone say this man doesn't care about being Abir? Oh he cares. If he didn't care, we would see something different on screen. 

P.S I am glad he and Rhea are friends. Wishing someone HBD on SM doesn't make you friends. In fact friends actually have more to say in private on whatsapp than in public on Insta. Again just my opinion. 

P.P.S. I feel like Abir will melt towards Kuhu very soon. I wonder if we will see a "nikal jao mere ghar se" track or a judaai track. Like I keep saying the intense love Abir has for his wife will break him into pieces if she as much as goes anywhere for even a minute. I cannot deal with silent, bearded, drunk, ruined, scary, dishevelled Abir. 

💯😍

Hi5! Shaheer deserves every praise, awards, recognition for being, living, breathing Abir! 👌

Oh those shayaris,  his romantic andaz,his  voice modulation, the look in his eyes when he says them, I wondered why Mishti wasn’t melting into a puddle 😍

Shah was really good as Dev but as Abeer he has surpassed himself, he’s just mind blowing in all those scenes you mentioned, undoubtedly the best actor on TV now!

RheSha comfort level is evident in every scene, they are definitely good friends off screen or else they wouldn’t look so natural romancing

Who said Shah doesn’t care? Role Mein jaan laga Raha hai, he’s putting everything into this character, such a natural he is! ⭐️

I really hope NO Judai track, last time it was heartbreaking to see him suffer. And those RJVs how heartless were they? Couldn’t they see the pain, the anguish in his eyes? He hid them with sunglasses but anyone could see he was hurting badly😭

No we won’t tolerate another Mishbir judai 🥺

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

BTW does anyone remember #YoucandoitAbir?

Which one was that? Please refresh my memory..

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Which one was that? Please refresh my memory..

Der was a trend in Twitter regarding dis🤣🤣🤣 it was a fun trend. For protesting mishti has kissed abir many times why didn't him! Why he run away. It was kind of fun n fandom was trolling him for dis

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What Kuhu did that day was a crime, she pushed a young boy!!! Any of the boys or Mishbir could have been seriously injured or killed! But as always Kuhu got away with it because nobody saw her doing the deed! 😡

Bold-Exactly. And after that she felt guilty like for one day. Whenever she blames Mishti doesn't she remembers all her previous crimes😡

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Der was a trend in Twitter regarding dis🤣🤣🤣 it was a fun trend. For protesting mishti has kissed abir many times why didn't him! Why he run away. It was kind of fun n fandom was trolling him for dis

😂😂 I cant blame the fans for trolling Abir

Did Mishti ask him before kissing him? No the bold chorni kissed him whenever she felt like it 😳

Then why does Abir keep on asking her 😂

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I love this tune.. 😍 with this epic scene I'm loving it more 🔥🔥🔥

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDuLDKrh228/?igshid=5m8i4qfe6pjv