Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think Ankita shared anything or she was in touch with SSR.

Media has just made this news based on that two actresses friends blind.

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

I dunno bout that but Mumbai police said yesterday on Arnab G show that they couldnt investigate Rhea's abusive angle cos his parents didnt give their statement in Mumbai but fled to Bihar and filed FIR there. Probably MP wanted the family to say the gangs name cos then no one could be charged as its all gossips. Good that the family took their time, collected evidence against Rhea and then filed the FIR.

but Mumbai police called to testify his family and friends its difficult to believe that some of them didn't say anything about reha and family and their relationship with sushant. And even advocate and sushant father said Mumbai police tried to force them to nominate bw biggie.. Anyway yes at least with bihar patna police sushant family can have a fair investigation i hope
Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flame.

I clearly read that Masand was questioned for four hours , but I guess the writer may have goofed up. A lot of conflicting reports doing the rounds. It's getting a little tough to sift through and find the correct source. Be that as it may, 4 hours or 8 hours, something should have come out. Bhatt was questioned from what I read only for around 2-3 hours yet we saw leaks.

Honestly, Tapsee and Richa haven't just made this about themselves but have also tried to shift the conversation towards 'let the family grieve in peace. Lets not make noise'. At least Richa did in her interview with Rajdeep Sardesai I believe. Even Tapsee when she was cordially confronted by one of the writers in bollywood who has been speaking out (forgive me as I am forgetting his name. He even questioned Soni Razdan on twitter) she very clearly tried to deflect the topic and made it only about Kangana.

Now that the family itself has spoken out, I wonder what their stand is. Frankly speaking both Richa and Tapsee have disappointed me. In order to stay in the good books of the big producers facing the heat, they have tried to deflect the attention and divert the debate. They could have kept quiet and just stuck to the part where Kangana personally attacked Tapsee.

about sushant case the big part of bw people were attending development in the case even sushant family didn't talk until they collected more information and proof against reha and family i think it is a good decision
Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

This is one of the articles that I came across:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/film-critic-rajeev-masand-questioned-in-sushant-singh-rajput-suicide-case-6517126/

I have stopped watching news on television for awhile now. The only news show I watch at times is Ravish Kumar's. So I have no clue as to how Richa's interview was with Rajdeep. What I found ridiculous is Rajdeep had the Akhtars on his show to talk about nepotism and I'm just like ....really? And this is coming from someone who really digs almost all of them(the Akhtars that is) but if you are out there talking about nepotism with a bunch of folks whose whole family has been in this business then you are asking to be called out on your stupidity. Most of these journalists don't give a crap. They are busy calling out each other when they themselves aren't above playing the TRP game.

I did see the exchange you are talking about though. I think his name is Apurva Asrani and a lot of what he has tweeted, I have found myself agreeing with and I was so glad to see him challenge Taapsee on some of what she was saying. She hadn't as far as I know said anything about blind items, he asked her about it in that exchange and only then she condemned it if I'm not wrong. Like I said most of these folks don't give a f. If they did they would not be out giving interviews to the likes of Masand. When they can't even take a stand against something like blind items then don't expect them to take a stand on much else when it comes to all that has happened.

even if I hate this kind of gossip I have to say that sushant was not the only one targeted in blinds many personalities in bw were targeted by masand and company. Salman Akshay big b... I hope this kind of culture will finish and pr agencies concentrate more to enlight their clients and not downgrade other rivals actors. Anyway what they have to tweet? About reha? About who? Apart their sadness for sushant death. Even sushant family started now to partecipate on investigation after they have some evidence the only people who really have right to talk are sushant family and dear one
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Flame.

Now that the family itself has spoken out, I wonder what their stand is. Frankly speaking both Richa and Tapsee have disappointed me. In order to stay in the good books of the big producers facing the heat, they have tried to deflect the attention and divert the debate. They could have kept quiet and just stuck to the part where Kangana personally attacked Tapsee.

Honestly, I totally get where you're coming from but this is not what they said at all by "let's keep quiet". I saw Richa's interview and she spoke about not making the debate personal. Beyond talking about systemic oppression in Bollywood, which she has from time to time on her Twitter, why should they give any stand on the family's FIR?

There is nothing to take a stand about- unless they knew about SSR being exploited by the accused and about his death being abetted? in which case, the place to say anything would be the police station, not the media.

I had a lot of thoughts myself about who could be involved etc but I firmly believed that I would take my lead from the family's actions. They're doing the needful and I support their fight but I cant sit here and predict if Rhea is guilty or not. And as public figures, these women definitely cant make any stray or speculative comments- good for Apurva or anyone who wants to speak out but everyone's level of caution esply regarding this kind of case is different. I am 100% certain even the family wont like it if they do- I remember reading that the family was pissed off with Shekhar Suman for running his mouth off about this.

A separate and parallel conversation about nepotism/bullying is being carried by many who do matter, without overshadowing SSR's legal battle- Hansal Mehta, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Richa herself, Gulshan Deviah- but it does not need to be in the terms set by Kangana or any of the loud voices in the media. The change is happening from bottom up- (I hope im not being overtly optimistic but I see the conversations), we just need to just do our bit and support good content! and not read or believe blind gossip!

Edited by Sashay01 - 4 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Masand was actually questioned for more than eight hours if I'm not wrong. Which is why it's strange that not a single thing was leaked from his interrogation when the same sources have been talking non stop about everyone else who has been questioned.

I'm a fan of Taapsee and Richa but frankly even they have made this about themselves. It has become such a circus that it feels like all they care about is who is taking a "better" potshot at the other now. It's a shame that even something like this can't bring these people out of their own bubble. Not everything is about you.

I agree with you that most are probably just waiting for things to blow over. Even the public will move on at some point. It's his family and his closest friends who my heart goes out to. Everyone else will move on. The void that they are left with though can't be replaced. Wish them all the strength.

The whole reason they aka Mumbai police are delaying it in the name of “investigation”...they are waiting for another headline to take up the news...that happened with China news at the Indus China border...it was just republic tv which came up with debates after that when kangana spoke up...even if she did it for her personal benefit, it happened...no other channel was running this news anymore...it was just fans who were trending hashtags on twitter...much later ndtv called anurag kadhysp to give a counter view ...none has not done any feature on sushant...like his death is not a topic worth talking about

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Honestly, I totally get where you're coming from but this is not what they said at all by "let's keep quiet". I saw Richa's interview and she spoke about not making the debate personal. Beyond talking about systemic oppression in Bollywood, which she has from time to time on her Twitter, why should they give any stand on the family's FIR?

There is nothing to take a stand about- unless they knew about SSR being exploited by the accused and about his death being abetted? in which case, the place to say anything would be the police station, not the media.

I had a lot of thoughts myself about who could be involved etc but I firmly believed that I would take my lead from the family's actions. They're doing the needful and I support their fight but I cant sit here and predict if Rhea is guilty or not. And as public figures, these women definitely cant make any stray or speculative comments- good for Apurva or anyone who wants to speak out but everyone's level of caution esply regarding this kind of case is different. I am 100% certain even the family wont like it if they do- I remember reading that the family was pissed off with Shekhar Suman for running his mouth off about this.

A separate and parallel conversation about nepotism/bullying is being carried by many who do matter, without overshadowing SSR's legal battle- Hansal Mehta, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Richa herself, Gulshan Deviah- but it does not need to be in the terms set by Kangana or any of the loud voices in the media. The change is happening from bottom up- (I hope im not being overtly optimistic but I see the conversations), we just need to just do our bit and support good content! and not read or believe blind gossip!

I don't expect Richa and Tapsee to take a stand on whatever has happened since yesterday as I understand the points you have mentioned and I also understand how Tapsee got dragged into this debate only because Kangana took her name - I am not really sure if Tapsee had even made any comment before Kangana dragged her into it. But, Richa had written a full-fledged blog before Kangana's interview and I didn't really like the tone of it as to me personally it did seem like she was trying to deflect the topic by writing more about the trolls and the idealogy she thinks they share than the more important debate that was taking place of how there is systematic harassment that takes place in the industry when there were actually people coming out with their own experiences of harassment. Despite being unfairly dragged into the debate, Tapsee when clearly questioned about the blinds by one of their own in the industry (he asked her very politely and not the Kangana way) who asked her to keep Kangana aside and focus on the larger issue of blinds very cleverly managed to skirt the issue and refused to take a stand on the topic. That irked me as even Kriti took a firm stand against the culture of blind items and the damaging effect it can have on a person's mental state. Even Swara did the same by trying to give obnoxious justifications for Kjo's behavior just to stay in his good books.

My whole point is that if you can't speak up against the big industry mafias for the sake of your future in the industry (which is understandable) then at least do not derail the debate that has started by making it all about the trolls and giving them befitting replies on social media.

It takes immense courage to fight or raise voice against the establishment that can make or break you. If you don't have the courage to do it, then at least don't make it difficult for those who have shown the courage to speak out. Kangana has a habit of making things about herself, but in trying to counter her Tapsee has also done the same in my opinion - albeit in a less crass manner than Kangana.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Am sure there is some truth in their statement I don’t think so this guy went in depression out of nowhere. Something really bad comstantly happened around him to go to hat extent! Imagine he was reallu tortured and was giving wrong medication and all... These days there is not much humanity left!

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I hope and pray to God that whoever was responsible for bring this boy who was full of life and dreams was so talented and intelligent , to this tragic end should get punished.

Clearly something terrible happened . Maybe many more are involved .

Don't know if it is Ankita or someone else but whoever gave a solid proof of Sushant being harassed by his girlfriend , well done to you and take care of yourself .

May God give his family and his loved ones some relief that the guilty people got punished .

Edited by Tanyaz - 4 years ago