Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why will Kriti say anything?😆

Ankita did not break up with Sushant.. It was the other way round.. Probably drifted apart/ fell for Kriti

i find it funny the exes running to family and sharing all this now.

if the ex really cared, should have done this before. these are some serious accusations

its like the word of ex vs current girlfriend

how the hell you going to prove that. the boyfriend showered his girlfriend with gifts, money, jewels, property.....what not. it was his choice.

its like comedy😆

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When ankita was dating sushant, she used to come to award shows with sushant and she had so much attitude with snooty and smirk look on her face where she got annoyed looking people getting close to sush. But after break up, her personality changed for the better and sushant looked his best after the break up.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: briahna

if the ex really cared, should have done this before. these are some serious accusations

how the hell you going to prove that. the boyfriend showered his girlfriend with gifts, money, jewels, property.....what not. it was his choice.

its like comedy😆

Ankita indeed being that actress/friend is not yet confirmed

But even if true, it is not really funny.. Because even after the breakup, Ankita seemed to be on good terms with his family, or at least cordial.. As for done this before, whoever that person who said all this now probably had no idea that Sushant would take such a drastic step.. And if Sushant was being blackmailed, how can anyone else blow the whistle unless he was willing to open up?

And if reports are to be believed, the friend, whoever it is, has chats to prove their points

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Ankita indeed being that actress/friend is not yet confirmed

But even if true, it is not really funny.. Because even after the breakup, Ankita seemed to be on good terms with his family, or at least cordial.. As for done this before, whoever that person who said all this now probably had no idea that Sushant would take such a drastic step.. And if Sushant was being blackmailed, how can anyone else blow the whistle unless he was willing to open up?

And if reports are to be believed, the friend, whoever it is, has chats to prove their points

well get ready...this going to turn really ugly now.

there are already news floating Sushant was possessed and what not. Rhea will be stripped naked and her side will do the same for Sushant. Lawyers will ask Ankita and Kirti reasons why they left him. all his and hers friends, families will be questioned. Drs reports will go viral online. wait and watch.

are you seeing whats happening in hollywood...Mr Depp?😆

if she indeed did blackmail and tortured him, she gotta pay, but what if she is found not guilty.

i do find it funny, this friend, that friend....like which friend to believe.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant wished Ankita on Instagram too, It's good to know they ended things on a good note and still respect and keep in touch with eachother.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
1123190 thumbnail

its like comedy😆

Why would an ex do something and interfere in his relationship? They would hear them out and probably advice the ex and move on. Now that he is no more, atleast she shared some evidence that he was mentally disturbed becos of Rhea.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well get ready...this going to turn really ugly now.

there are already news floating Sushant was possessed and what not. Rhea will be stripped naked and her side will do the same for Sushant. Lawyers will ask Ankita and Kirti reasons why they left him. all his and hers friends, families will be questioned. Drs reports will go viral online. wait and watch.

are you seeing whats happening in hollywood...Mr Depp?😆

if she indeed did blackmail and tortured him, she gotta pay, but what if she is found not guilty.

i do find it funny, this friend, that friend....like which friend to believe.

How will Rhea character assassinate him when she has declared to the world her undying , eternal love for him?

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Masand was actually questioned for more than eight hours if I'm not wrong. Which is why it's strange that not a single thing was leaked from his interrogation when the same sources have been talking non stop about everyone else who has been questioned.

I'm a fan of Taapsee and Richa but frankly even they have made this about themseleves. It has become such a circus that it feels like all they care about is who is taking a "better" potshot at the other now. It's a shame that even something like this can't bring these people out of their own bubble. Not everything is about you.

I agree with you that most are probably just waiting for things to blow over. Even the public will move on at some point. It's his family and his closest friends who my heart goes out to. Everyone else will move on. The void that they are left with though can't be replaced. Wish them all the strength.

I clearly read that Masand was questioned for four hours , but I guess the writer may have goofed up. A lot of conflicting reports doing the rounds. It's getting a little tough to sift through and find the correct source. Be that as it may, 4 hours or 8 hours, something should have come out. Bhatt was questioned from what I read only for around 2-3 hours yet we saw leaks.

Honestly, Tapsee and Richa haven't just made this about themselves but have also tried to shift the conversation towards 'let the family grieve in peace. Lets not make noise'. At least Richa did in her interview with Rajdeep Sardesai I believe. Even Tapsee when she was cordially confronted by one of the writers in bollywood who has been speaking out (forgive me as I am forgetting his name. He even questioned Soni Razdan on twitter) she very clearly tried to deflect the topic and made it only about Kangana.

Now that the family itself has spoken out, I wonder what their stand is. Frankly speaking both Richa and Tapsee have disappointed me. In order to stay in the good books of the big producers facing the heat, they have tried to deflect the attention and divert the debate. They could have kept quiet and just stuck to the part where Kangana personally attacked Tapsee.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

When ankita was dating sushant, she used to come to award shows with sushant and she had so much attitude with snooty and smirk look on her face where she got annoyed looking people getting close to sush. But after break up, her personality changed for the better and sushant looked his best after the break up.

Wow, did you know them personally?

If not, you seem to know a lot about the two just by looking at their pictures