Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope

Yaar that ketki preg news might be varun plan to make mishbir stay at home untill their wedding becos he needs time to trap mishbir..he might have convinced kekti to say lie..lets wait for the episode mostly the segment might mislead

Geethu, when ever i think this is the worst track. To my surprise makers come up with super worst track. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bold--- ishe ghatia track ho nahi sakti... Now i will happily skip the episodes. I don't hv to fight with my dad for remote anymore. Kuch toh acha hoga.

In today's segment also, Shah was not in the same frame.

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

PTSD chodo they are treating an attempt to rape so badly here. And IDK why mishti dosent have PTSD of the attack on her for which she was conscious. hitting the guy n him dying she was not even conscious. She wouldn't know he died untill abir told her. Abir should have not told her he was dead. he should have just told her i dont know police took him.  

IDK if he has some medical condition which would put him at more risk. Like erica has from KZK. But then look at Ritwik he was too scared even to come back to mumbai. So dont know who feels how much comfortable. could also be due to the 6 days telecast and they are shooting separately to make up for the time.  he did shoot scenes with rhea in the beginning . the channel needs to stop this 6 day telecast. at these times its overburdening. seeing SP even colors has started this. 

Forget about 6 days telecast... Channel should think of shutting our show permanently.

Check out the upcoming track. You will also feel the same. Highly disappointed with the makers.๐Ÿ˜ก

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

I agree with you..

Our show started with this premarital courtship concept. N what a nice concept that was. But looks like makers hv started making fun of their own concept. What is this pregnancy drama now. ๐Ÿ˜ก Ridiculous. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bold- Agree..๐Ÿ˜’

what ketu pregnant... is this some kind of joke... ewww jayu i cant believe its our show ๐Ÿ˜ญ

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

what ketu pregnant... is this some kind of joke... ewww jayu i cant believe its our show ๐Ÿ˜ญ

when did they get physical in this covid time. btw i was to saying ki Abir should not marry his sister to a rapists n molesters brother. Ab dekho. he has not even though once on those lines that he needs to do a character n background check of varun

ViSions thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

I agree with you..

Our show started with this premarital courtship concept. N what a nice concept that was. But looks like makers hv started making fun of their own concept. What is this pregnancy drama now. ๐Ÿ˜ก Ridiculous. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bold- Agree..๐Ÿ˜’

Kahani Aaj Hui Anjaani

Dil Ne Mere Ab Hai Thaani

Karne Do Inko Man Maani

Humne Jeeni Yaad Puraani

Kahaani Aaj Hui Anjaani

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today small mercy is dat Rhea was looking beautiful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“. Can we plz get a mishbir pic with both of them in dis costume. This costume is so beautiful

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViSions

Kahani Aaj Hui Anjaani

Dil Ne Mere Ab Hai Thaani

Karne Do Inko Man Maani

Humne Jeeni Yaad Puraani

Kahaani Aaj Hui Anjaani

Arre wah.... nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ