Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yeah when the show is over .... when whole day you have chatted with your friends not about your boyfriends but ghostly frenzs .... After that... wat you feel....😊

I am a stickler for such thing.πŸ˜›.. Somebody just have to start and I will be all ears... or if some show s coming ... when I was a kid I will desperatly wait for it, requesting my borther or mom to sit while watching ... come it will be fun if we watch it together, I do it with my hubby now😳.... or sometime when we are sitting idle with frns we will start this topic.... So what!!!!! well if it;s day or night.....πŸ˜•.... I will be scared to death if I have to be at home alone...or night will be worse... I want somebody to stand outside the loo and keep talking to me... while IπŸ˜› unload myself and I am not being nasty I will be as fast as bullet train... scared to flush what if blood comes from there not water... scared to open the tap for the same reason... keep a candle, lighter, iron knife next AND Hanuman Chalisa...😎

We I love to see/ hear/ watch/ talk but then I am like a wet Bomb...🀒. SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peditundi as my hubby will call me

How about YOU????😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† same here πŸ˜ƒ am also too sacred as speailly when i see go front of morror ..i just got too scared what if soemone come from there 😭
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same here I love to watch horror movies with my elder sis and brother. And then when it's over and I have to sleep I don't even dare to turn around to sleep on the other sideπŸ˜† I'm so scared then and keep thinking what if somebody is standing next to my bed!?!?!?!?! But I'm only 13 so it's nothing new on this age or is it?!?!?! *shocked*

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: am_786

Same here I love to watch horror movies with my elder sis and brother. And then when it's over and I have to sleep I don't even dare to turn around to sleep on the other sideπŸ˜† I'm so scared then and keep thinking what if somebody is standing next to my bed!?!?!?!?! But I'm only 13 so it's nothing new on this age or is it?!?!?! *shocked*

same here.First I watch them and den get soo freaked out. yesturday the whole day i had to go to the bathroom but i could'nt i was soo scared