When Abhishek can do it for Karan why not kabir for tejaswi??

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

When karan got injured on face and nose in sat's episode..he straight away & v.calmly told he cant do it(widout thinking abt the consequences bcoz secretly he knew he would be savrd again by colors channel!)...and Abhishek went alone on his behalf and done that chicken stunt

So why wasn't kabir maira (teju's friend) was allowed to do that grocery stunt all alone while anyone could have sat in that trolley.. why was there a need of proxy in the first place..rohit didn't asked for proxy for karan in chicken stunt..RS straight away said there's another way and abhishek did it..then why didn't the channel go the same way in grocery stunt for tejaswi..

I felt this was kind of privilege to karan again & completely unfair towards tejaswi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Flame_Lit

Yeah even I wondered Teju’s white haired friend (forgot his name) should have went in the place of Teju that was totally unfair Rohit only told the contestants to do proxy 

What i didn't understand k why was there a need of a proxy in the first place when there was tejaswi's friend already..he could have done it alone the whole grocery stunt just like abhishek did it all by himself..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bc rohit just didn't want teju to win the show. bs kisi tarah nikalna tha nikal diya 😔

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

This show is completely rigged. They didn't want teju to win because their favorites were tanna and karan patel 😵

Even they did this same thing with dharmesh. When D was in tank,the flow of water was more and when loser balraj was in the tank,i didn't see any wave of water 

Urmisarkar thumbnail

Is  Teja's  injury serious? How many days she took to recover it?

Edited by Urmisarkar - 3 years ago
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Teju’s decision to quit the show was taken already when doctors declared she Can’t do any of the stunts anymore...it’s no point to ask kabeer to do that stunt..

And that proxy thing was just to see the contestants behaviour..and wud anybody step up to save a strong contender..or it was a TRP Stint..

But I can say one thing..even Rohit Shetty was rooting for tejasswi to  win/reach finale..

The way he scared the contestants with her name in the finale told that..his reaction when he imitated Karishma and Karan was hilarious..

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TC_FA

This show is completely rigged. They didn't want teju to win because their favorites were tanna and karan patel 😵

Even they did this same thing with dharmesh. When D was in tank,the flow of water was more and when loser balraj was in the tank,i didn't see any wave of water 

Yeah the sunday truck task was fishy

This was done to make way for tanna and karan to win

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kurkure26

Yeah the sunday truck task was fishy

This was done to make way for tanna and karan to win

yup,it was totally rigged 

BanBB thumbnail

This season is most rigged and biased season

The show practically pampered karan and balraj while mocked shivin

Tanna was highlighted thru special things like student no 1 and gorilla task still tejas took away all limelight from her

Tanna was deserving but she was favoured a lot by channel

Maybe to compensate her bb loss 

Better than abort king winning

Highly disappointed how they hid teju injury and made her do tasks even after such a grave injury

Channel played dirty with teju and ada 

Worst season ending 

BanBB thumbnail

If all spoilers are right then balraj will be second finalist and karan will enter last