Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krantikari

If only she had a mentor or someone to point her in the right direction, she could have been more graceful and eloquent! Imagine someone like that giving back to the movie mafia, that would have been a sight to behold.

I actually like the way she talks, its never sugar coated or pretentious. Which is maybe why the aam janta connects with her so easily? She's very bold and muphat so I know that if I ever have to debate with her, meri to phat jayegi 😆. 

The only problem I have is that she almost always has her own agenda and I find it hard to trust her intentions. She's definitely not psycho but she's not naive dudh ki dhuli either. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

I just realized, it's the Lutyens media and pseudo liberal gang who are outraged. Pretty sure the communication in WhatsApp was to attack.

I happen to look at Tapsee Pannus films, 5 out of 6 are presented, produced by Anurag Kashyap and Anubhav Sinha. 

Oh please. Kangana can call anyone chillar, chaaatu, urban naxal, chamcha, her sister can call people 'uncle', jihadi etc with her blessing- fine- that's her freedom of speech. But others can also retaliate or defend themselves. Then Kangana and her political cronies like Arnab cry "attack!" "attack!"

I am glad Tapsee came out so strongly. Everyone has the right to speak out, not just Kangana

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I actually like the way she talks, its never sugar coated or pretentious. Which is maybe why the aam janta connects with her so easily? She's very bold and muphat so I know that if I ever have to debate with her, meri to phat jayegi 😆. 

The only problem I have is that she almost always has her own agenda and I find it hard to trust her intentions. She's definitely not psycho but she's not naive dudh ki dhuli either. 

True. I think maybe the aam janta live vicariously through her cuz their livelihood would be in danger if they were as bold and muphat.

I don't think anyone in BW is dudh ki dhuli, so it is all relative. I just like that she outs everyone's dirty laundry, I just would have found it easier to support her if she was less brash and didn't target people like Tapsee. She's a wild animal.😆

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who is she to call someone B list 

but Taapsee herself had admitted... "I am ready to give the entrance exam of entering the club of the ‘A-listers’, but can someone please tell me the formula… Maybe awards? I do not know.” 😭

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/taapsee-pannu-wonders-why-isnt-she-counted-among-the-top-female-actors-4914061/

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The first to comment on Kangana topics. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

The first to comment on Kangana topics. 

Skeptics find it hard to swallow

But she's evil 

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Oh please. Kangana can call anyone chillar, chaaatu, urban naxal, chamcha, her sister can call people 'uncle', jihadi etc with her blessing- fine- that's her freedom of speech. But others can also retaliate or defend themselves. Then Kangana and her political cronies like Arnab cry "attack!" "attack!"

I am glad Tapsee came out so strongly. Everyone has the right to speak out, not just Kangana

It is very interesting how Salman Khan and Kangana Ranaut are quite cordial to each other though Salman Khan is exact opposite of what Kangana Raanut is 'fighting' for.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Notafan

It is very interesting how Salman Khan and Kangana Ranaut are quite cordial to each other though Salman Khan is exact opposite of what Kangana Raanut is 'fighting' for.  

I hope Salman stays away from Kangana

Sexually transmitted diseases are dangerous 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope Salman stays away from Kangana

Sexually transmitted diseases are dangerous 

Kangana loves Salman.