Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangu is bored in Manali. She's spending all her time giving interviews to her only friends - scum like Arnab Goswami.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just realized, it's the Lutyens media and pseudo liberal gang who are outraged. Pretty sure the communication in WhatsApp was to attack.

I happen to look at Tapsee Pannus films, 5 out of 6 are presented, produced by Anurag Kashyap and Anubhav Sinha. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tina59

I just realized, it's the Lutyens media and pseudo liberal gang who are outraged. Pretty sure the communication in WhatsApp was to attack.

I happen to look at Tapsee Pannus films, 5 out of 6 are presented, produced by Anurag Kashyap and Anubhav Sinha. 

Well Kangana gave them the opportunity to attack😆 had she not called Tapsee B grade, Tapsee wouldn't have responded to it and there would have been no "attack"

How is standing up for yourself an attack wese?😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

How is standing up for yourself an attack wese?😆

😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why did Kangana call her a b list ? 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Kangu is bored in Manali. She's spending all her time giving interviews to her only friends - scum like Arnab Goswami.

I didn't know they were friends but it makes sense because Arnab was jumping on people for even saying something remotely against Kangana.

I actually could not follow what any of the guests were saying, this Arnab guy was screaming at the top of his lungs ðŸ˜†

Uhh yeah....just like most of your Kangu's faltu films are funded by either Prasoon Joshi or Shailesh R. Singh, two of her 'cheeni papas'!

So what's your point?

Edited by KnivesOut2 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Have you ever seen this gem?

https://youtu.be/jOT-wyE32qg?t=68

Edited by KnivesOut2 - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Koi Arnab ko mat dikhaana yeh ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, this actually increases Kangana's value in my eyes. 

In the recent interview it was clear Arnab approached her, of course for TRPs. She took her time and said yes.

Irony died a million deaths after this....Did she question Arnab for not asking any questions and doing selective journalism? What about all the 8696067 interviews she did at that time and even now where nobody asks her any question and just nod their heads while she goes on and on with her lie infested verbal diarrhea? ðŸ˜µ