Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Are we shifting the MayRa DT to any other forum, I am doing so only if there will be any activity here and not just one person!

Sorry for seeming rude, but I have thought about this and realized that people are over MayRa and Beyhad 2 and I genuinely want to know if I will get the same response if the thread is shifted as that when the lockdown had started.

I think Minionite posted a thread mentioning that this forum will be locked soon after Shivin's bday and threads will be moved

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I think Minionite posted a thread mentioning that this forum will be locked soon after Shivin's bday and threads will be moved

we can shift threads to other forums like CC and stuff.😊

dusk2dawn thumbnail

we can shift threads to other forums like CC and stuff.😊

Yeah we can move them. Kabhi mann kiya is aane ka yahaan toh aa sakte hai naah..😁

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yeah we can move them. Kabhi mann kiya is aane ka yahaan toh aa sakte hai naah..😁

but jaayenge yaa nahi yeh issue hai🤣 if we shift it there, we wont get to talk about anything else, and if we shift it as a CC for the members of B2 forum alone, toh faayda kya, we have whatsapp already😆

I really dont mind shifting, bas confirm karna hai tum logo se😊

dusk2dawn thumbnail

but jaayenge yaa nahi yeh issue hai🤣 if we shift it there, we wont get to talk about anything else, and if we shift it as a CC for the members of B2 forum alone, toh faayda kya, we have whatsapp already😆

I really dont mind shifting, bas confirm karna hai tum logo se😊

I don’t mind it shifting. True whatapp hai so no faayda but still Majority votes karte hai.. lets se what others have to say..😁