MayRa/ShivJen DT#80 "Ishq ragon mein jo behta rahe jaake" (NT PG 142) - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Jahan image build hona chahiye tha

Shantanu, Ashish are examples actually, even the girls of this season, specially Teju, her fanbase must have shot up like anything!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Make My Trip 🤣

The ultimate trip🤪

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Shantanu, Ashish are examples actually, even the girls of this season, specially Teju, her fanbase must have shot up like anything!

On screen father (Ashish) to win karke aya tha KKK... idhar bhi MJ swag mein hai..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

On screen father (Ashish) to win karke aya tha KKK... idhar bhi MJ swag mein hai..

Ashish to SHivin

Gaurav Gualti GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

MJ: Baap baap hota hai

RR: Na baap bada na bhaiya, sabse bada rupaiyaa

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

MJ: Baap baap hota hai

RR: Na baap bada na bhaiya, sabse bada rupaiyaa

woah😲🤣

Word Count: 1

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

My frustration is pretty evident, no 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

My frustration is pretty evident, no 😆

i think this is you rn

Angry Seccato GIF - Angry Seccato 憤怒 - Discover & Share GIFs ...

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My only concern is that in a show like BB, Shivin might up ruining his hard earned image.. fingers crossed.

Ppl image actors as per the characters they play.. honestly I dont care even.. ppl r not saints in real life and we may like or not ppl react in certain ways in situations thrown at them and bb is all about that.. I went face palm many times in KKK but then if someone is so we cant do anything.. he was scared of certain things and tasks and he dint try to be over smart.. he was vocal about it and laughs over it.. so it's ok honestly..

But I wanna see how he will deal with any kind of trouble makers of the house..

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

It had ruined Maya for me...I did a lot of thinking about the show and now I can absh her like anything, ask Miss T and Darshi, uske naam ke morche nikaalti rehti hoo🤣

No seriously.. ppl who face wrong in life and expect revenge with some kind of conscience as well.. then proceed to do the same to other innocent ppl and what are audience supposed to feel for Maya then ?? I think the only soul in the show suffered a lot without any ounce of his mistake was Rudra.. poor guy dint even get a SR

Edited by NamuVyas - 4 years ago