MayRa/ShivJen DT#80 "Ishq ragon mein jo behta rahe jaake" (NT PG 142) - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Waise, I was thinking ki I wont make any more Dts and to ask Grey to get the CC shifted to India forums chat club so atht you guys can shift there. If grey doenst want to be the admin anymore, Deba has volunteered, and I the co-admin

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Then Maya's 'plan' would have failed, Rudra would come to know if Rishi even mentioned her once.

Chalta, atleast dono bhai bach jaateπŸ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Waise, I was thinking ki I wont make any more Dts and to ask Grey to get the CC shifted to India forums chat club so atht you guys can shift there. If grey doenst want to be the admin anymore, Deba has volunteered, and I the co-admin

I am okay with it.. but I would miss the front page of this DT, kitni mehnat se banaya isko..πŸ˜’

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Chalta, atleast dono bhai bach jaateπŸ˜†

Jaan k badle jaan, still ek 'bhai' was already dead

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I am okay with it.. but I would miss the front page of this DT, kitni mehnat se banaya isko..πŸ˜’

ik... but if Deba is the admin, apna hi raaj hai😎

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Jaan k badle jaan, still ek 'bhai' was already dead

i wonder if MJ killed her brother, then by logic who will she kill?

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

With fire, I remembered MayRi's bed on fire scene. Rishi was so much into her, he (momentarily) acted like an adult.

I always wonder if Rudra was in that position what would he have done..

Alas she anyways took the kiss over fire πŸ˜ƒ

NamuVyas thumbnail

Yup, not happy at all.. πŸ˜”

How are you dear? Long time πŸ€—

M toh very happy.. will get to see him daily now .. he is a good choice for the show as much as I have known him.. when bb is over hopefully bh3 will start.. he was supposed to go last year and now with this pandemic around and very few new shows etc this makes sense

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

By bhai, I meant Maya's baby, Rudra's bhai or behen..

It wasnt clear that MJ killed Manas, sometimes I felt Rajeev was Manas, bhes badal ke aya hai. To protect her. But stories and be twisted any way in TV, so Rajeev could Rajeev too. Btw, Rajeev was also into coding like Manas (your headcanon).

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail

Actually makers totally forgot that aspect.. about her bro and dad.. it made sense for Maya to be so mad in revenge because she lost her whole family and not just an unborn fetus.. but the whole story of her past was somehow messed and hasty.. and Vikram became totally unnecessary.. it almost ruined Maya for me