Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think he started looking his best after breakup with ankita. During dhoni phase maybe because it was a successful glow but professional stress messed up with his mental health and hanging out with the wrong people as a support team. I didn’t like his relationship with ankita, don’t like how snooty she was when they were together. He should’ve tried a relationship with mukti mohan or arranged marriage. Sadly it’s an ending to his story that we’ll never know what happened. I am sad for him, I really wish either costar or director reached out to him. 

we need justice for him

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think he started looking his best after breakup with ankita. During dhoni phase maybe because it was a successful glow but professional stress messed up with his mental health and hanging out with the wrong people as a support team. I didn’t like his relationship with ankita, don’t like how snooty she was when they were together. He should’ve tried a relationship with mukti mohan or arranged marriage. Sadly it’s an ending to his story that we’ll never know what happened. I am sad for him, I really wish either costar or director reached out to him. 

I don't know what ankita is as a person so won't comment on it. But they did look so much in love and that's something I cannot -not-look-. 

She chose to go and be with his family was endearing. Both , as a friend and as ex girlfriend. 

In regards of his mental health , he said he was an insomniac which itself is onset of so many uncalled uneasiness. But he started sleeping well and was also meditating as per his insta post. He also stopped taking medicine because he was feeling better.. His only knows what went wrong in those hours where he felt like nothing was worth it. 

I probably will always wonder 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I don't know what ankita is as a person so won't comment on it. But they did look so much in love and that's something I cannot -not-look-. 

She chose to go and be with his family was endearing. Both , as a friend and as ex girlfriend. 

In regards of his mental health , he said he was an insomniac which itself is onset of so many uncalled uneasiness. But he started sleeping well and was also meditating as per his insta post. He also stopped taking medicine because he was feeling better.. His only knows what went wrong in those hours where he felt like nothing was worth it. 

I probably will always wonder 

He did say he slept only for two hours for many years, your right sleeping less triggers a lot of negative impacts. And yes I may not liked ankita but she did seem like a support system for him, that’s probably his true love. We don’t know anybody else he dated before ankita, we only know ankita was dating someone else before him 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@TM

Beautiful post on SSR by you, dear! ❤️

I wish he was alive to see how much love his fans are showering on him 😭

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

i totally understand you man.. I dont understand why it is so hurtful! Like a personal loss. His smiling face doesnt leave my mind and its been a month! I really dont know what has caused this tragedy so i dont want to give names on how he lost his life but either ways, it is gut wrenching. 

If he indeed commit suicide, it is haunting what must have happened to break someone this much . What could have possibly undone him to the extent that he chose to kill all his dreams that he had woven for years that werent restricted to just acting. I am a psychiatrist by profession and i know what mental health can do to you but he used to come out as someone so mentally strong that i really believe he could have made through his depression if at all he was in depression. We dont know him personally so cant comment on his mind status then but those who knew him and claimed to have known about his severe depression, chose to leave him to die! Its criminal! 

anyway I dont want to get into how and why he is not with us because it wont bring him back.

About Ankita, i know what you are talking about. Like i said, it could be because of his bollywood debut or his tv success or anything else but his courtship with ankita had a different effect on him. It was evident. And most importantly, he was proud of what he shared with her and that warmed my heart. Could this be avoided had she been in his life now? probably yes, probably not. He said they grew apart. A few months ago, he had stated about tying knot. So they grew apart in months time? Difficult to believe. Still.. cant deny either that its possible.

If we go by his treating doctor's statements, he wasnt happy with rhea. and regretted breaking up with ankita. but then he says to his dad he will get married next year, a day after ankita's engagement.. Its all so messed up!  nothing adds up.  

The doctor denied giving any such statement and I believe there wasn't any official confirmation of Ankita's engagement to her current boyfriend, therefore, I am a little hesitant to comment on that part. 

But, I totally agree with you that its baffling those around him who knew very well of his depression left him alone when he should have been on a suicide watch constantly, especially after his last Instagram post which if one reads it now looks straight up like a suicide note. Contrary to what everyone thought initially, he wasn't even alone in his house. There were people living with him throughout the lockdown. Someone needed to make him feel wanted and loved...to tell him to hang on and it would be okay one day. You cant fight depression alone. You need a person who will keep reminding you to hold on. After the Bhatt fiasco, I honestly don't believe Rhea was that person. Running to the Bhatts for advice was the worst thing ever if one were to go by the Facebook post of some Bhatt associate. It really feels terrible that he felt so utterly alone despite being surrounded by people. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He should’ve chosen a different doctor too because it’s a doctor friends with bhatt guy. I feel horrible about this whole case. Rhea was just there for his money and the rest of his staff was there for his money too. Nobody cared about him. That’s why he felt alone. He made a post years ago probably that only his dog will miss him. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Flame.

The doctor denied giving any such statement and I believe there wasn't any official confirmation of Ankita's engagement to her current boyfriend, therefore, I am a little hesitant to comment on that part. 

But, I totally agree with you that its baffling those around him who knew very well of his depression left him alone when he should have been on a suicide watch constantly, especially after his last Instagram post which if one reads it now looks straight up like a suicide note. Contrary to what everyone thought initially, he wasn't even alone in his house. There were people living with him throughout the lockdown. Someone needed to make him feel wanted and loved...to tell him to hang on and it would be okay one day. You cant fight depression alone. You need a person who will keep reminding you to hold on. After the Bhatt fiasco, I honestly don't believe Rhea was that person. Running to the Bhatts for advice was the worst thing ever if one were to go by the Facebook post of some Bhatt associate. It really feels terrible that he felt so utterly alone despite being surrounded by people. 

I can be completely wrong but the Internet said it was rhea's mother who wrote she 'discussed' Sushant with mahesh bhatt! And how Sushant was slipping away..How unsettling it is!! I am still keeping it uncertain whether or not he was depressed or whether or not he committed suicide. 

I have stopped hoping to ever know what went inside that room on 14th June. 

All I know is the world is a cruel place and he didn't deserve to die in so much pain. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What really went wrong we would never know.Only  his close friends and family can give some insight but I doubt that will happen. As far as his relationships are concerned it's true that he was very much in love with Ankita and vice versa. They were both very young when they started dating and literally were together 24*7 while he was working on TV. Also if anybody has followed their relationship they would know how caring and protective Ankita was for Sushant. He definitely was a sensitive guy and Ankita was one person he could share his emotions with.But they were very different people. While sush has always been extremely hardworking and passionate, Ankita seemed more like 'go with the flow' kind of person. I genuinely think she is a good actor and could have done more in her career but she seemed content with what she had. I don't like when people say she sacrificed her career for Sush because it was her own decision to take a break Sushant in fact wanted her to work and not waste her talent. There is no way to know what happened between them only Ankita has that answer and I don't think she will ever want to open up on that.

Sush and Kriti were perfect match because they have many common interests but then again it's not enough for a relationship to work. I also am not sure if they actually were serious about their relationship because to me sometimes it seemed like they were just buddies hanging out with each other.

It was his alleged breakup with Kriti when I started noticing sudden change in his behavior. He looked miserable during Kedarnath and Sonchiriya promotions.In his interview with Faridoon post Kedarnath he looks like he would break down any minute. 

my.2cents thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

What really went wrong we would never know.Only  his close friends and family can give some insight but I doubt that will happen. As far as his relationships are concerned it's true that he was very much in love with Ankita and vice versa. They were both very young when they started dating and literally were together 24*7 while he was working on TV. Also if anybody has followed their relationship they would know how caring and protective Ankita was for Sushant. He definitely was a sensitive guy and Ankita was one person he could share his emotions with.But they were very different people. While sush has always been extremely hardworking and passionate, Ankita seemed more like 'go with the flow' kind of person. I genuinely think she is a good actor and could have done more in her career but she seemed content with what she had. I don't like when people say she sacrificed her career for Sush because it was her own decision to take a break Sushant in fact wanted her to work and not waste her talent. There is no way to know what happened between them only Ankita has that answer and I don't think she will ever want to open up on that.

Sush and Kriti were perfect match because they have many common interests but then again it's not enough for a relationship to work. I also am not sure if they actually were serious about their relationship because to me sometimes it seemed like they were just buddies hanging out with each other.

It was his alleged breakup with Kriti when I started noticing sudden change in his behavior. He looked miserable during Kedarnath and Sonchiriya promotions.In his interview with Faridoon post Kedarnath he looks like he would break down any minute. 

Actually, according to Abhishek Kapoor himself...Sushant seemed quite troubled and kept majorly to himself even while shooting for Kedarnath, shooting schedules of which extended from 2017 to 2018..the apparent dating period of him and Kriti as per the rumours...I noticed a periodic behavioral change in him even before that...which in some interviews was more noticeable than others, but if you followed him since his TV days you could tell that he seemed quite restless in several of his interviews through his bollywood career, which according to me was not the case when he was doing television.

God knows what he fought with inside within him...one thing though that was always quite obvious was that he did always needed an emotional support around him, to whom he can let go of all his worries and vulnerabilities to...as said by himself in one his interviews. Which makes me so sad that he didn't had any on that fateful day.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: my.2cents

Actually, according to Abhishek Kapoor himself...Sushant seemed quite troubled and kept majorly to himself even while shooting for Kedarnath, shooting schedules of which extended from 2017 to 2018..the apparent dating period of him and Kriti as per the rumours...I noticed a periodic behavioral change in him even before that...which in some interviews was more noticeable than others, but if you followed him since his TV days you could tell that he seemed quite restless in several of his interviews through his bollywood career, which according to me was not the case when he was doing television.

God knows what he fought with inside within him...one thing though that was always quite obvious was that he did always needed an emotional support around him, to whom he can let go of all his worries and vulnerabilities to...as said by himself in one his interviews. Which makes me so sad that he didn't had any on that fateful day.

Ya but that could be because of him being an introvert. He as a TV star wasn't used to giving such big interviews so one could easily notice his nervousness. Also although he was very intelligent and had so many ideas, he wasn't very articulate. He had this nervous energy while giving interviews and also used to repeat his sentences. I think he would have been much fun to have a conversation with if the cameras were not on him. His detective byomkesh bakshi behind the scenes director wrote a nice blog for him where she mentioned how he was conscious when he was in front of camera. 

Here it's a nice read:

https://medium.com/@analogues/hold-for-still-6eec2eb9526b

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago