Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Definitely appreciate cast and crew for everything they are doing.

That whole dream sequence was very very dreamy and it would have been easier to connect to MishBir right there but the distractions - Mishti was pregnant (big one! when we are still waiting for ummmm a lot of things ๐Ÿ˜†), Meenu happy with Mishti - threw us off. Still, the shayari, balai lena and the way they stare at each other is just totally MishBir โค๏ธ. Top notch dream Mishti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ till it turned into a nightmare ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

It seemed as if this is a regular occurrence over the last 3 months na? That's why Abir was waiting and watching her sleep, the thread left in the bathroom for her to see when she runs in there, that mini second of being helpless and then immediate attempt to get her through it - it's like they've been doing this for the past 3 months and the pattern is familiar. ๐Ÿ’”

More questions than answers as you say - waiting eagerly to see what's next!

Yeah BB is Abir's mom after all, aise weak excuses kaise chalenge? Abir is distracted already handling Mishti. He should know how sharp his mom is. Anyway, I did feel sad for her though. That which she feared so much is happening!

They may have had to write in Kunal being missing due to Ritvik's absence, but the way they did it does increase the feelings Kuhu already nurses. I'm probably one of the few who was hoping they don't go this route ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but koi nahi, I'll adapt to the new normal. 

I also loved all the MishBir scenes. They've tried pretty hard to reconnect by using the ones we particularly connected to before - coffee, 3 questions, and flowers. I didn't really feel a disconnect because I was expecting some mystery to be there. I did feel that the soul deep connection was there. Mishti ran but not to him, because she was having a breakdown, but he still tried to connect to her and finally she did. She tried to be strong and give him what he wanted, but he still saw through her facade and made a choice that was right for her and then she hugs him. 

Waise aapke liye shayari phir se suni ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, tried to keep to the general meaning, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

jab saath hon sab un lamhon ki 

humne kiyariyan seenchi hain

we have sown the seeds for the moments when everyone is together

khud apni hatheli par

humne khushiyon ki lakirein kheenchi hain

we have drawn lines of happiness on our hands ourselves

na aake jab indradhanush ke rang humein tarsaate hain

khud baandh ke dori aasmaan mein hum rangon ko sukhaate hain

when the rainbow we are longing for doesn't come, we tie threads of colors in the sky ourselves

Excellent use of words and certainly one of the best analysis I read so far ...loved reading yours and nandu's take,  you guys should analyse more often ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

haha nice๐Ÿค—

haww๐Ÿ˜ฒ how could you forget Uru! That was the first thing I realised was missing๐Ÿ˜ญ The starting montage with mishbir happily riding together in the own world, with mishbir's theme song dheere dheere se...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

are they going to have a new opening montage? or just leave it out from now on๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’

@bold: haha๐Ÿคฃyes exactly 100% truth. That's the spirit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Haha I was so excited to see the first episode that I missed to notice the cycle sequence , but I miss it now  mujhe nahi lagta koi aur montage hoga ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Excellent use of words and certainly one of the best analysis I read so far ...loved reading yours and nandu's take,  you guys should analyse more often ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

Thanks Uru ๐Ÿค—

Went to sleep really early yesterday. Have quite a bit to say about this episode. I'll reply in your highlights thread.