Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Finally it has ended with happy ending.

I hope isky baad azfu soch samaj ky character choose karey.

i hope dour ki story different ho
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

What? That was the last ep?😲 They didn't even promote it untill yesterday itself .😳

Yes that was the last episode. Rabi forgave Faris and Yusra turned the entire thing into a joke. Faris' had done crimes and they made it look like a trifle

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes that was the last episode. Rabi forgave Faris and Yusra turned the entire thing into a joke. Faris' had done crimes and they made it look like a trifle

Oh . I am shocked.😲 This drama started off very well.. but after they messed up Faris' char how could they make it this foolish.

Originally posted by: awida

What? That was the last ep?😲 They didn't even promote it untill yesterday itself .😳

Yess it was last episode.

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

i hope dour ki story different ho

Yeah hope so

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last episode is gone from YT. Don't know what happened Maybe because HUM TV said last was on Tuesday but they uploaded today

Kya hogaya hai hum tv ko. They seem so confused and negligent regarding their dramas. They did the same with tera yahan koi nahi

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Kya hogaya hai hum tv ko. They seem so confused and negligent regarding their dramas. They did the same with tera yahan koi nahi

yeah i remember
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I agree. Pata nahi what they are doing. They have the worst team for YouTube.. I used to think GEO was bad before when they had low quality dramas on YT but it really is them. All old dramas gone, reuploading episodes of non-popular dramas, very weird.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This Eid transmission is GOLD

I really want to see Sami with Sanam Jung and mikal in a show together.....

I love the bonding between them all .....it's so healthy and feel good and genuine

https://youtu.be/ZFTBUlMiUU0