Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gobi13

At least yusra will have her kid. Rabi will forever be wandering the streets of Pakistan looking for panahπŸ˜† one home to the next. They could make a reality show on her. Which house will rabi end up in next.

This is so funny!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am happy that Rabi is back to Yasir. Faris is going to be exposed next week. It would've been gr8 had they air an ep on Tuesday, but seems like HUM had another show because of the national day.πŸ˜•

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Last ep promo:

https://youtu.be/k8HAZmfQVvU

Finally it is ending. I had gr8 expectations from it, Azfu and Kinza looked good in the pics..but what a lost opportunity.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Last ep promo:

https://youtu.be/k8HAZmfQVvU

Finally it is ending. I had gr8 expectations from it, Azfu and Kinza looked good in the pics..but what a lost opportunity.

They promoted it falsely. It looked like a comedy. Then they put out a depressing promo. Viewers were confused but even in first few episodes it looked more light-hearted but it got sad and annoying later on.

I want Azfar to choose good scripts... Kinza too . As for Areej she's new so she takes whatever she can get.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

They promoted it falsely. It looked like a comedy. Then they put out a depressing promo. Viewers were confused but even in first few episodes it looked more light-hearted but it got sad and annoying later on.

I want Azfar to choose good scripts... Kinza too . As for Areej she's new so she takes whatever she can get.

Azfu can't say: no to Faheem Burney. He appears in almost all of his dramas. πŸ€“ Kinza is trying to gain lots of money in a short period. Areej and Raed finally got leading roles, so how can they reject ?πŸ˜•

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Azfu can't say: no to Faheem Burney. He appears in almost all of his dramas. πŸ€“ Kinza is trying to gain lots of money in a short period. Areej and Raed finally got leading roles, so how can they reject ?πŸ˜•

Kinza isn’t a consistent 8pm lead yet so she probably takes almost everything that is a lead level role. She will probably slow down once she is a consistent 8pm lead. Mohlat is probably the start of tht.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

What was the deal with sarmad n his wife? I skipped everything apart from lead 4 characters. Also what happened to the evil neighbor of yusra n rabi? I wish we could see azfu n kinzi in a better story.

Finally it has ended with happy ending.

I hope isky baad azfu soch samaj ky character choose karey.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Gobi13

What was the deal with sarmad n his wife? I skipped everything apart from lead 4 characters. Also what happened to the evil neighbor of yusra n rabi? I wish we could see azfu n kinzi in a better story.

Agree about Kinza not being a consistant 8 pm lead. 😊 Sarmad and wife had arranged marriage, he descovered that she loves someone else, so offered to set her free, but things changed after that and she started loving her husband. Sorry if I am misleading you.πŸ˜†

Siraj wasn't Yusra and Rabi's nieghbor, he was their cousin. He was interested in Yusra.πŸ€“

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Finally it has ended with happy ending.

I hope isky baad azfu soch samaj ky character choose karey.

What? That was the last ep?😲 They didn't even promote it untill yesterday itself .😳