Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I like Azfu and Sohai's pairing as well. They had so much potential in Aadhi Gawahi but the writers messed it up. Hamdaan Mustafa and Salwa were simply fire They should have just shown an intense romance between them than turning him irredeemable and ruining the ending.

Speaking of pairings,I loved him with Sara Khan as well

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

I like Azfu and Sohai's pairing as well. They had so much potential in Aadhi Gawahi but the writers messed it up. Hamdaan Mustafa and Salwa were simply fire They should have just shown an intense romance between them than turning him irredeemable and ruining the ending.

I loved them in Kesi Yeh Paheli. ❤️ the friendship turn love story was portrayed beautifully by them. They had fun in it I am sure.😃

Yes. Loved them in Nazr E Bad. ❤️ But it was ruined by bad direction, and again his character was irredeemable in it.

Azfu can be paired with any Pakistani actress and never fail to impress. I even rooted for him with Eshal Fayyaz in Hatheli, although I don't like that actress!😲

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Loved them in Nazr E Bad. ❤️ But it was ruined by bad direction, and again his character was irredeemable in it.

Azfu can be paired with any Pakistani actress and never fail to impress. I even rooted for him with Eshal Fayyaz in Hatheli, although I don't like that actress!😲

should i watch hatheli, ag and kyp?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

should i watch hatheli, ag and kyp?

I watched Hatheli midway. And I don't you'll like it, it is about halala. 🤔 but the fights between the brothers were hilarios. 😆

Aadhi Gawahi was very bad. It was illogical, and irritating.😔

Kesi Yeh Paheli is a feel good drama. It is inspired from the American movie : While You Were Sleeping, or Indian movie: Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega. They shooted in an Asian country : Malysia I think. 😃 loved the bonding between Azfu and Sohai, Friendship com lovestory !

I watched Hatheli midway. And I don't you'll like it, it is about halala. 🤔 but the fights between the brothers were hilarios. 😆

Kesi Yeh Paheli is a feel good drama. It is inspired from the American movie : While You Were Sleeping, or Indian movie: Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega. They shooted in an Asian country : Malysia I think. 😃 loved the bonding between Azfu and Sohai, Friendship com lovestory !

Basically it was copy of Pakistani old drama Tumsey kehna tha staring Marina khan, farhan aly agha and haider ali.

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

I liked this pairing in Tumhari Natasha

Loved this pair. They are too good in Mohabbat aag si

Word Count: 0

so kyp is the only good one

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Basically it was copy of Pakistani old drama Tumsey kehna tha staring Marina khan, farhan aly agha and haider ali.

Thank you for the info. I'll watch it soon insha Allah. I love Marina. 😃

Yes. KYP is the best among them.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Bts:

Tfs

They look good togather