Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This whole episode was sad because Rabi did not deserve any of this.

Pehle Yasir who used to love her, overnight started hating her. Phir Yusra got brainwashed within minutes to hate Rabi. And of course, the mother of Rabi and Yusra, she’ll believe every person in the universe before her own daughters.

Yasir has no backbone. Itni mohabbat thi Rabi se, he would have stood for her and told Faaris he dosen’t believe her. Yeah I agree that Rabi should not have secretly went to Faaris and then lie, etc but aitebaar bhi hona chahiye. I don’t know if people see Faaris as an angel that nobody can ever doubt his character.

I don’t want a happy ending for Faaris but happy for rest. I want the others to regret the words they said about Rabi, and even Yusra for that matter when she was seperated from Faris for a few weeks. I’m glad that Yasir’s sister is supporting her though, it’s nice to see that at least.

So now in next episode suddenly everyone's gonna suddenly realize Faaris is a bad person?? It's like the show took a 360 turn again 🤣

Edited by azaanabbas - 3 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

This whole episode was sad because Rabi did not deserve any of this.

Pehle Yasir who used to love her, overnight started hating her. Phir Yusra got brainwashed within minutes to hate Rabi. And of course, the mother of Rabi and Yusra, she’ll believe every person in the universe before her own daughters.

Yasir has no backbone. Itni mohabbat thi Rabi se, he would have stood for her and told Faaris he dosen’t believe her. Yeah I agree that Rabi should not have secretly went to Faaris and then lie, etc but aitebaar bhi hona chahiye. I don’t know if people see Faaris as an angel that nobody can ever doubt his character.

I don’t want a happy ending for Faaris but happy for rest. I want the others to regret the words they said about Rabi, and even Yusra for that matter when she was seperated from Faris for a few weeks. I’m glad that Yasir’s sister is supporting her though, it’s nice to see that at least.

So now in next episode suddenly everyone's gonna suddenly realize Faaris is a bad person?? It's like the show took a 360 turn again 🤣

Yeah! Rabi is still suffering and she really doesn't deserves these. Faris the angel ... I hope Faris mom helps Rabi.

I don't want any good for Faris. Good he is goin to get caught in next episode.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Yeah! Rabi is still suffering and she really doesn't deserves these. Faris the angel ... I hope Faris mom helps Rabi.

I don't want any good for Faris. Good he is goin to get caught in next episode.

@maroon . In the new promo Faris' mom did that only.

https://youtu.be/DhOeLqsh4C8

I've just watched this week's episodes, and cried for Rabi. 😭 She is a honest girl who is misunderstood by ppl , because in our society bold and honest girls are considered badtameez.😔 From the beginning of this show she was shown as a girl who is honest about what she feels and what she wants, she was a bit selfish , but it was because her family push her to the limits. After that she became a good person.. I prefer her on her sister. Yusra the righteous sister is like a statue. 🤢 She believed in Faris and turned her back to her sister without giving her a benfit of doubt.. just because she met with Faris secretly.😲

I am glad that both Yasir's sis and Faris' mom are sensible.😃 I guess that man who took Rabi with him works for Faris. This is how Faris met with Rabi again in his house, and this is how his mom came to know the truth.😉

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wat is even going on in this show. It is soo pathetic

Edited by Gobi13 - 3 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Wat is even going on in this show. It is soo pathetic

I guess a lot of people stopped watching on YT. It went from 500-600K views in a day to just 255K. Which is really low for a 9PM drama on HUM.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The editing of this show is pathetic.

In yesterday's episode Yasir had realised that Faris was framing Rabi even Faris' mother told her the same, but today suddenly again he remembered only her supposed Dhoka.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

The editing of this show is pathetic.

In yesterday's episode Yasir had realised that Faris was framing Rabi even Faris' mother told her the same, but today suddenly again he remembered only her supposed Dhoka.

I am shocked to see this happening. It seems like whenever we love a male character in thus show it either leaves or puchered. 😔 Saim, Faris and now Yasir.🤔 I am afraid this kind friend of Yasir : Sarmad , may turn negative next.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This show seriously needs to end..I can't take this show anymore 🤢

Yasir from Cab driver now running the company, someone please tell me how?

o meaningless dragging going on...

This Haya girl needs to learn some acting.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

This show seriously needs to end..I can't take this show anymore 🤢

Yasir from Cab driver now running the company, someone please tell me how?

o meaningless dragging going on...

This Haya girl needs to learn some acting.

I agree. This drama has nothing left to be told. The current track is illogical. There are many actors who need to learn some acting. Almost all the newcomers.😔

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. This drama has nothing left to be told. The current track is illogical. There are many actors who need to learn some acting. Almost all the newcomers.😔

Good newcomers can’t get roles. Most small roles end up going to some well connected person instead of a person who is up for the role. You need someone from the industry to like u to make it or be a model.😔