Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't regret watching it, coz it was a good one untill Rabi's marriage happened. Her relationship with her husband remained a buzzle to me, coz she taunts him at night, behaves with him normally in the morning, then she is sad , then ok, then angry.. I don't get it.πŸ€ͺ but when they finally settled down well, Faris started blackmailing her. They just want to drag this drama. πŸ€”

Useless dragging of dramas make them charmless and boring.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I don't regret watching it, coz it was a good one untill Rabi's marriage happened. Her relationship with her husband remained a buzzle to me, coz she taunts him at night, behaves with him normally in the morning, then she is sad , then ok, then angry.. I don't get it.πŸ€ͺ but when they finally settled down well, Faris started blackmailing her. They just want to drag this drama. πŸ€”

I wonder what happened to some of the characters in the beginning. They were there just for few episodes, then they vanished πŸ€”. They could have kept some consistency!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I wonder what happened to some of the characters in the beginning. They were there just for few episodes, then they vanished πŸ€”. They could have kept some consistency!

I think it is because of Covid.. or maybe for financial problems. πŸ˜• It is good that we got rid of them. They weren't impressive.πŸ€”

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like those useless side characters r back. πŸ˜”It is so strange to see faris be this cunning. At the start he was just a simple fool. Now he is so devious. The end for faris doesn’t look good

1169266 thumbnail

who is playing the role of Faris?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Faris misleading Yasir was a complete let off. He wanted to prove that Rabi was at fault and hence planned that game which was kind of fine but then why suddenly he had to lie to Yasir about her motive.

That wouldn't have helped him anyway

I don't understand why have they made Faris a complete villian

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

When this show is going to end.. now the story is back to square one. Rabi will become homeless again due to Faris cunningness.

Faris suddenly turned to a bad guy and lying right and left. No clue what really he wants..

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Gave up..this has become fitrat 2.0

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just to extend this show, HUM has ruined it. I knew this would go on to at least 36-40 episodes minimum so now I guess they'll ruin it further.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Since when did faris have such a big ego. This drama really frustrates me. Also I’m curious wat happens to rabi now.