Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is it soo hard for faris to accept his mistake. He is such a stupid person. Now he is off, creating problems for rabi. I hope he doesn’t get a happy ending.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Why is it soo hard for faris to accept his mistake. He is such a stupid person. Now he is off, creating problems for rabi. I hope he doesn’t get a happy ending.

I think they are just trying to stretch this show

They had initially decided to get new characters but probably due to CoVid they dropped them and kept only the central characters hence started elongation with such random and useless methods completely destroying the character of Faris

These days it doesn't even seem like he is a lead, it seems like he is the second lead of the show and Yasir is the hero.

Unfortunately going by the trend he will get the happy ending although I am hoping against hope he doesn't

Just saw its promo

Faris has become villain

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand Rabi/Yusra's mom. All she does is complain about her daughters and how they should adjust and compromise. I think if her damad told one of her daughter to start running in the middle of a road, she would say "Compromise karlo." I don't even feel bad for her. She just found out such a big thing about Faris yet she still wants Yusra to go back to him which I find odd. I mean yes, log kya kahenge but also don't you have your own brain??

Anyways, I guess Faris will meet with a lonely end now. I wasn't expecting him to turn villainous but I guess it's a different turn in the story.

Edited by azaanabbas - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I don't understand Rabi/Yusra's mom. All she does is complain about her daughters and how they should adjust and compromise. I think if her damad told one of her daughter to start running in the middle of a road, she would say "Compromise karlo." I don't even feel bad for her. She just found out such a big thing about Faris yet she still wants Yusra to go back to him which I find odd. I mean yes, log kya kahenge but also don't you have your own brain??

Anyways, I guess Faris will meet with a lonely end now. I wasn't expecting him to turn villainous but I guess it's a different turn in the story.

For me the hero of this show is Yasir, whatever others might say and whosoever be in the montage

He had a great character development from a not serious flirt to a responsible brother, a desperate lover to a loving husband and still being filled with self respect. I think now he will trust Rabi even after seeing her with Faris (hopefully)

Rabi too has seen a character development from a naïve and chirpy girl to a serious mature woman

Yusra has been the same completely unidimensional since the beginning. Sacrificing and only thinking about others

Faris was not good since the beginning, he selected the sister of the girl he was to supposed to meet, repeatedly kept pestering after refusal, and then now acting as villian just to prove that he was never wrong. Comeon just one sorry would have sufficed why keep on making such random plans

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Have not watched the latest epi after the prev dragfest but yes I agree with all of you, has to be the only show where the storyline of the side lead was done better than the main lead. Faris is a total disappointment.

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

So , my predictions came true. And this drama went Ishqia way. I hate it that a strong headed girl like Rabi , is now afraid of Faris.. and scared of him exposing her in front of her hubby. She wasn't caring about him since a little time. And now all of sudden.. she doesn't want to lose him.😲

Now everyone will misunderstand Rabi again. And maybe Yusra will reunit with Faris, because of this fuzool track.🤢

Originally posted by: awida

So , my predictions came true. And this drama went Ishqia way. I hate it that a strong headed girl like Rabi , is now afraid of Faris.. and scared of him exposing her in front of her hubby. She wasn't caring about him since a little time. And now all of sudden.. she doesn't want to lose him.😲

Now everyone will misunderstand Rabi again. And maybe Yusra will reunit with Faris, because of this fuzool track.🤢

Thank God i did not watch this drama. They just ruined it.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Thank God i did not watch this drama. They just ruined it.

I don't regret watching it, coz it was a good one untill Rabi's marriage happened. Her relationship with her husband remained a buzzle to me, coz she taunts him at night, behaves with him normally in the morning, then she is sad , then ok, then angry.. I don't get it.🤪 but when they finally settled down well, Faris started blackmailing her. They just want to drag this drama. 🤔