Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

After yesterday's episode, Faris' character seems irredeemable to me. I really hope Yusra doesn't return to him and decides to stay alone, and I really think the ideal girl that they are showing her to be, Yusra will eventually forgive him and return to him, still hoping against hope.

Aside I really feel that Yusra did have some soft corner for Faris since the beginning, the way she always supported Faris in his attempts to get Rabi despite their parents and Rabi being against their marriage, while even before meeting Yasir she had concluded that he is bad.

@Bold I don't think that misunderstanding is possible because Yasir has already seen Rabi with Faris and yet that didn't reduce his love

I think even though Faris char is irredeemable, they'll make it so by the end of this show, coz he is the lead male. And we know lead males always get forgiven .๐Ÿ˜” I think in 2 episodes Yusra will return back to him , because of her mom's pressurise..and her saas pleedings.๐Ÿค” But she won't be treating Faris the same way she used to. He has to work hard to win her heart again.

And I agree Yusra always liked Faris.. and shefee was only treating Saim good, because he loved her , and she thought he would've make a good husband. That's why soon after her marriage she moved on.๐Ÿ˜”

Yassir will feel insecure because Rabi will treat him bad, he might feel that she was forced to marry him to avoid a scandal. And that she really fell for her BIL.๐Ÿ˜•

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Faris's effort at convincing Yusra is zero, like he only keeps calling her when they live in the same city?..lol...yusra, I feel will go back to him, what a disappointment that will be. They should wrap it up now in a few episodes without dragging.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

yusra, I feel will go back to him, what a disappointment that will be. They should wrap it up now in a few episodes without dragging.

Yep, Yusra will most likely go back to him. I'm yet to see a HUM 9PM drama in last year or sowhere the wife actually left the husband.

The show should end honestly. Best to keep it short and sweet.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Faris's effort at convincing Yusra is zero, like he only keeps calling her when they live in the same city?..lol...yusra, I feel will go back to him, what a disappointment that will be. They should wrap it up now in a few episodes without dragging.

Looks like faris heard u.๐Ÿ˜†
I hope yusra doesnโ€™t go back to Faris. He doesnโ€™t deserve her. Actually she should go to no one. They should show her to be successful even without the need of a male. Then if later faris asks for forgiveness then maybe but otherwise no.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Looks like faris heard u.๐Ÿ˜†
I hope yusra doesnโ€™t go back to Faris. He doesnโ€™t deserve her. Actually she should go to no one. They should show her to be successful even without the need of a male. Then if later faris asks for forgiveness then maybe but otherwise no.

Haha..just saw the epi. Seriously the guy has no remorse and is still blaming Rabbi. On top of that yusra's mom is also a total disappointment. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

azaanabbas thumbnail

On top of that yusra's mom is also a total disappointment. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yusra's mom is a terrible character. She finds any chance to attack Rabi and her choices which she has apologized for. I have no sympathy for that woman ๐Ÿ˜•.
azaanabbas thumbnail

Just saw the episode.. Faris is stuck on the same thing which is Rabi caused all of this. At this point Yusra might as well just stay alone ๐Ÿคข.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Just saw the episode.. Faris is stuck on the same thing which is Rabi caused all of this. At this point Yusra might as well just stay alone ๐Ÿคข.

I don't blame Faris for not being able to be faithfull for his wife , because his marriage was a forced one. I agree to his breakdown on his mom because she kept blackmailing him which led to this chaos.

Yusra didn't love Saim. She doesn't love Faris either. I agree she has to stay alone.

I know Faris is a pathetic person , coz he keeps throwing the blame on Rabi. But emotional blackmailing by his mother won't solve the sitution. She better lets him divorce Yusra.๐Ÿ˜Š

I love Rabi Yasir's track although it is moving very slow.. they share a good chemistry.. and I love to see Yasir trying his best to please Rabi. Sometimes I feel Rabi is irritating.. but only a person who got cheated by her beloved man can relate to her situation. It is not easy to forget and forgive . How I wish she knows that in that day he was caught by police, and he didn't really want to leave her alone.๐Ÿ˜’

azaanabbas thumbnail

So many flashbacks in the episodes these days. ๐Ÿคข

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The show is now a complete drags..

Rabi married to Ussr but no feeling for him after so much of seeking forgiveness..

Both sister is full of heard headed