Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe due to covid they will end it soon.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

Maybe due to covid they will end it soon.

Maybe. But I think Pakistani industry stopped caring about COVID. Even in some Indian shows, cast members contracted coronavirus but shooting went on.

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Maybe. But I think Pakistani industry stopped caring about COVID. Even in some Indian shows, cast members contracted coronavirus but shooting went on.

i dont know, health comes first and all need to be careful.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Anyone else who is finding Faris' character irritating?

Originally posted by: awida

I don't think it will finish this soon. But it looks like the story has nothing more to offer. Yusra and Faris misunderstanding will lead Rabi to accept Yassir's proposal to stop her sister from thinking that she is interested in Faris. 😕 Yusra being a perfect wife will have no option but to accept her cheating hubby.😔 Unless for once she stands for he self respect. I want to see a new Yusra who is not willing to accept a guy who returned to her only as the left option for him.😊 I hope this drama has 40 episodes , coz I like it.

Why do i think Yusra will go back to faris.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Faris character is irredeemable after all the blatant lies he spoke. He deserves to be alone. Yusra should either end up alone or with Siam.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Anyone else who is finding Faris' character irritating?

No . You aren't the only one. He is a cheep lier.🤢

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This was a rocking episode, although there were many flashbacks.. but some were very important to explain the character's state of mind. II loved it that the truth is out now.. and we had a confrontation scene between Yusra, Faris, and Rabi in the presence of Yusra's mom. I am glad that Rabi had the chance to expose Faris , and she used it. If Yusra and her mom choose to believe it or not.. it is up to them. Faris lied about Rabi still wanting him after she knew that he is married to her sister.. and this is the cheapest thing he said. But I guess after rejected by her, his haterd was eating him, and he couldn't miss a chance to defame her. His love for Yusra was one thing, but lieing to her is the worst thing he could do.. because without honesty and trust how can love survive ? Now I hope after Yassir marries Rabi we have a beautifull love after marriage track. Rabi will hate him initially , but will learn to love him next.. then Faris comes and tells Yassir about her staying in his flat and having an affair with him. 😉 .. another misunderstanding.. and this show can run longer.😃
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

This was a rocking episode, although there were many flashbacks.. but some were very important to explain the character's state of mind. II loved it that the truth is out now.. and we had a confrontation scene between Yusra, Faris, and Rabi in the presence of Yusra's mom. I am glad that Rabi had the chance to expose Faris , and she used it. If Yusra and her mom choose to believe it or not.. it is up to them. Faris lied about Rabi still wanting him after she knew that he is married to her sister.. and this is the cheapest thing he said. But I guess after rejected by her, his haterd was eating him, and he couldn't miss a chance to defame her. His love for Yusra was one thing, but lieing to her is the worst thing he could do.. because without honesty and trust how can love survive ?Now I hope after Yassir marries Rabi we have a beautifull love after marriage track. Rabi will hate him initially , but will learn to love him next.. then Faris comes and tells Yassir about her staying in his flat and having an affair with him. 😉 .. another misunderstanding.. and this show can run longer.😃

After yesterday's episode, Faris' character seems irredeemable to me. I really hope Yusra doesn't return to him and decides to stay alone, and I really think the ideal girl that they are showing her to be, Yusra will eventually forgive him and return to him, still hoping against hope.

Aside I really feel that Yusra did have some soft corner for Faris since the beginning, the way she always supported Faris in his attempts to get Rabi despite their parents and Rabi being against their marriage, while even before meeting Yasir she had concluded that he is bad.

@Bold I don't think that misunderstanding is possible because Yasir has already seen Rabi with Faris and yet that didn't reduce his love

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Episode was good. Am I the only one who feels some parts of the episode had terrible lighting, like the confrontation part inside Rabi's room.