Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

I like how the story keeps the interest even though we are in ep 22.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like it how Siraj is benfitting from Faris majboori.😈 I think Faris deserves it for hanging out with Rabi although he was married to her sister. 😑

I wanted Faris' mom to tell Yusra the truth insteed of keeping secrets from her. It will be more harmfull when Yusra knows , because Siraj has a way to worsen things.πŸ˜”

I like Yasir.😳 He wants to correct his mistakes. He deserves a chance .. and I hope Yusra helps him.😳

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Ep 23 was very slow with the repeatitive scenes of the maid and Yasir's sis. The only developement is that now Yusra and her MIL are trying to reunit Yasir with Rabi. πŸ˜ƒ I know it is filmi.. but I really like this couple.❀️

Raed Alam grew as an actor and how! I like the groth of his chatacter , and his performance is amazing .⭐️

I am glad those side characters disappeared..hopefully they won't make a come back. I hope makers ended their tracks because of Covid19.😊

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not seen todays episode. Any progress ?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

Not seen todays episode. Any progress ?

I have five dramas to watch. I am confused which one to watch first. I'll start watching this then.😳

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No progress. Saim made a reentry.. I am afraid they're going to butcher his character😣
Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

What was the point of the maid storyline? They just got rid of her for no reason. She made no difference to the story. Also looks like saiim will tell yusra. It looks to me like the reveal won’t be good. I hoped for someone else telling yusra, but at least it will keep the story moving. Also where did the father n daughter who were family friends of yasir go?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Gobi13

What was the point of the maid storyline? They just got rid of her for no reason. She made no difference to the story. Also looks like saiim will tell yusra. It looks to me like the reveal won’t be good. I hoped for someone else telling yusra, but at least it will keep the story moving. Also where did the father n daughter who were family friends of yasir go?

This drama has characters come and go with no solid reason. I am glad we got rid of the maid, Yassir's friend and that useles father and daughter.🀒

I too wish someone else will tell her.. Siraj knows Yusra won't believe him so he is using Yassir. This is the stupidest track till now.πŸ˜”

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

This drama has characters come and go with no solid reason. I am glad we got rid of the maid, Yassir's friend and that useles father and daughter.🀒

I too wish someone else will tell her.. Siraj knows Yusra won't believe him so he is using Yassir. This is the stupidest track till now.πŸ˜”

I used to skip all the scenes of the non main story characters. I felt they were a waste of time.

I’m thinking this drama is nearing an end. At least from yusra n faris side. Now faris will try to prove himself to yusra, tht he only wants her. I’m thinking some later episode will have some development which will make rabi rethink her decision abt yasir.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I’m thinking this drama is nearing an end.

It's likely this drama will have 34-40 episodes. So far all HUM TV 9PM dramas in last year or so have hit 40 and ended so this'll go for maybe 2 months more at max.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I used to skip all the scenes of the non main story characters. I felt they were a waste of time.

I’m thinking this drama is nearing an end. At least from yusra n faris side. Now faris will try to prove himself to yusra, tht he only wants her. I’m thinking some later episode will have some development which will make rabi rethink her decision abt yasir.

I don't think it will finish this soon. But it looks like the story has nothing more to offer. Yusra and Faris misunderstanding will lead Rabi to accept Yassir's proposal to stop her sister from thinking that she is interested in Faris. πŸ˜• Yusra being a perfect wife will have no option but to accept her cheating hubby.πŸ˜” Unless for once she stands for he self respect. I want to see a new Yusra who is not willing to accept a guy who returned to her only as the left option for him.😊 I hope this drama has 40 episodes , coz I like it.