Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

For me Faris is the most wrong here. I dont like him because he wasnt being honest with both ladies. I do understand that he wanted to be with Rabi but he then he should be open about it, why those games?

Exactly my point.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I m actually surprised Rabi chose her sister over the man. It's always so disgusting to see a sister ready to ruin her own sister just to be with a man. I just hope Rabi doesnt change sides again because I think to progress the show further they may do that

It is a pleasent twist.πŸ˜ƒ And I was sure that Rabi isn't a bad girl.😊 I am not worried at all, coz Rabi isn't a typical character.. she is very relatable, and I know few girls who are like her. They like to be free, but their love for their families is undeniable.

I wish Yusra gets to know what Faris did. Hopefully Faris is changing but like I said before to move the story forward they may show him do that.

Did you see the promo of next episode? Faris haterd for Rabi may cause a damage between hiself and Yusra. Coz Yusra is protective about her only sister.

Yusra was better off with the guy she liked earlier on.

Kaash they reunit. But as Yusra believes , rishtas happen in heavens.πŸ˜’

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Kaash they reunit. But as Yusra believes , rishtas happen in heavens.πŸ˜’

No I havent seen the teaser for next week but I think yusra will know the truth soon and then she will confront Faris. Yes she believes marriage is for keeps but then Faris should be atleast honest with her. I would have loved it, if he owned up and told the truth.but seems writer is obsessed with showing him wrong and dishonest

Yes it was great thar Rabia chose Yusra, i

I wish she had not eloped though because it did lead to her fathers sudden demise. But then I believe she not getting Harris kind of was a punishment for her too. Hopefully she can start fresh

I like Yusra saas

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No I havent seen the teaser for next week but I think yusra will know the truth soon and then she will confront Faris. Yes she believes marriage is for keeps but then Faris should be atleast honest with her. I would have loved it, if he owned up and told the truth.but seems writer is obsessed with showing him wrong and dishonest

I hope Yusra knows the truth soon. 😊 Yes. Faris was dishonest with Yusra , but he told her from day one that he isn't interested in her. He doesn't consider their marriage a marriage, and he wanted to divorce her. He told her about loving another girl, but he didn't name her. πŸ˜‰ So when he came back to Yusra after rejected by Rabi , Yusra knew that it is because the other girl left him, she accepted him whole heartedly .. it is her choice , but I think she should've not fooled her ownself thinking that he is in love with her now.πŸ˜” Yusra always knew that for Faris she is the 2nd choice, yet she is happy with it, coz he is her shuhor, and she belives that Allah chose him for her.πŸ€“

Yes it was great thar Rabia chose Yusra, i

I wish she had not eloped though because it did lead to her fathers sudden demise. But then I believe she not getting Harris kind of was a punishment for her too. Hopefully she can start fresh

I like Yusra saas

None dies before his day . That man was always a heart pateint. πŸ˜’ When Rabi eloped he didn't fell right there dead.. it came later in the night.. after he married Yusra off to Faris . I think Siraj is to be blamed for it, coz he instigated his emotions that night by pointing at his daughters' behayai.πŸ˜”

Ruby2020 thumbnail

None dies before his day . That man was always a heart pateint. πŸ˜’ When Rabi eloped he didn't fell right there dead.. it came later in the night.. after he married Yusra off to Faris . I think Siraj is to be blamed for it, coz he instigated his emotions that night by pointing at his daughters' behayai.πŸ˜”

Yes but her father was so upset with her before he dies. Rabi will have to live with that guilt all life

Yes Faris did tell Yusra about another girl but the impact on Yusra would have been completely different if she knew Faris was meeting Rabi, who is her own sister. A random girl wont wound her the way her own sister being involved with her own husband would.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes but her father was so upset with her before he dies. Rabi will have to live with that guilt all life

Yes Faris did tell Yusra about another girl but the impact on Yusra would have been completely different if she knew Faris was meeting Rabi, who is her own sister. A random girl wont wound her the way her own sister being involved with her own husband would.

This wasn't Rabi's fault , coz she didn't know that Faris is her sister's husband. Rabi also can't expose Faris in front of Yusra, coz she doesn't want to destroy her marriage.. also she gave her word to Faris' mom.😊 So only Faris is to be blamed for dating Rabi when he was married to Yusra, and he sees nothing wrong with it, coz he didn't accept that marriage.πŸ˜” Now if he tells this to Yusra, he will spoil the relationship between the sisters. IMO I think this secret should been kept.. but we know Siraj.. he won't be satisfied untill he disclose it.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This wasn't Rabi's fault , coz she didn't know that Faris is her sister's husband. Rabi also can't expose Faris in front of Yusra, coz she doesn't want to destroy her marriage.. also she gave her word to Faris' mom.😊 So only Faris is to be blamed for dating Rabi when he was married to Yusra, and he sees nothing wrong with it, coz he didn't accept that marriage.πŸ˜” Now if he tells this to Yusra, he will spoil the relationship between the sisters. IMO I think this secret should been kept.. but we know Siraj.. he won't be satisfied untill he disclose it.

This I agree with. I was annoyed with Rabi for a while in the show but to an extent it isn't all on her, I feel like she would have backed off for sure if she instantly knew that her sister married him. The problem is with Faaris who knowingly had an affair with his wife's sister.

Siraj.. I hope he has a bad and satisfying end. I can't stand his stupid character 😑.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

This I agree with. I was annoyed with Rabi for a while in the show but to an extent it isn't all on her, I feel like she would have backed off for sure if she instantly knew that her sister married him. The problem is with Faaris who knowingly had an affair with his wife's sister.

First I want to praise Azfu for doing this character.❀️ He fits well in such flawed characters..πŸ‘ When he offered his flat to Rabi he looked very innocent.. it is only after Rabi started crying on his shoulder that he couldn't resist his love for her..although he wanted to. It was shown brilliantly in his body language, whenever she touches him.. he was distancing himself from her.. but after she confessed her love for him, his happiness stopped him from thinking of the consequnces. I love to believe that he didn't hide his marriage from her intentionally.. first maybe he wasn't aware that she didn't knew about it.. but after she onsisted on them patching up .. he realized that she didn't know . It was too late , because his dream of having her was coming true.. and now she is more than willing to marry him.. so why not?😳He didn't think of Yusra because he didn't consider her as a wife.. it is only because that he can't get married to Rabi since he is married to her sister ..on papers.. that he had to annual his marriage first.πŸ€“

Siraj.. I hope he has a bad and satisfying end. I can't stand his stupid character smiley7.

I hate Siraj too.. but his character is very important..because without him , we wouldn't be watching all those twists and drama.πŸ˜†

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail

yes Rabi did not know Faris is married to yusra, but she knew he was married and she was okay with ruining another woman marriage. she became desperate all of sudden to be with Faris that she never understood hat the girl he is married too, is not at fault and she is causing her indirect pain. better would have been faris had not told her he was married. but then that will make faris look even more bad

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

yes Rabi did not know Faris is married to yusra, but she knew he was married and she was okay with ruining another woman marriage. she became desperate all of sudden to be with Faris that she never understood hat the girl he is married too, is not at fault and she is causing her indirect pain. better would have been faris had not told her he was married. but then that will make faris look even more bad

I guess Rabi became desperate, coz her mother refused to accept her, and held her the responsibility of her father's death. Only Faris stood be her side.. and she couldn't think of another place to go to. Of course she could've gone to a hostel , and start working for a living.. but she thought that she can lead a better life as a wife to a rich boy , maybe.. or maybe that she can correct her mistake and hain her mother's love if she gets married to the guy she wanted her to marry. πŸ€“

Well. Rabi thought it is wrong to stay married to a person whom you don't love. And Faris told her clearly that he doesn't love his wife. But what surprises me is why Rabi didn't find it strange that he got married soon after she left.😲

Faris tried to keep her in dark about his marriage.. he didn't want to tell her initially that he is married. It is only when she insisted and threatened him to leave that he was forced to tell her.πŸ˜”

Ruby2020 thumbnail

I guess Rabi became desperate, coz her mother refused to accept her, and held her the responsibility of her father's death. Only Faris stood be her side.. and she couldn't think of another place to go to. Of course she could've gone to a hostel , and start working for a living.. but she thought that she can lead a better life as a wife to a rich boy , maybe.. or maybe that she can correct her mistake and hain her mother's love if she gets married to the guy she wanted her to marry. πŸ€“

Well. Rabi thought it is wrong to stay married to a person whom you don't love. And Faris told her clearly that he doesn't love his wife. But what surprises me is why Rabi didn't find it strange that he got married soon after she left.😲

Faris tried to keep her in dark about his marriage.. he didn't want to tell her initially that he is married. It is only when she insisted and threatened him to leave that he was forced to tell her.πŸ˜”

Yes and neither yusra understood how come Faris has a new girl all of sudden post Rabi left. Yusra did know Faris loved Rabi. He moving on do quickly didnt ring any bell in her mind too. It's probably lazy writing that the script isnt strong.

Yes Rabi thought no point in marrying someone you dont love so Faris leaving his wife is fine to her but then she too doesnt love Faris. She needs him, that's it. Also from her side it's a kind of rebound due to Haris doing what he did.