Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I love it. Not just because I am a fan of Azfu.. but because it focusses on youth. Their dreams, lovestories, you can relate to its characters although some are flawed.. but if you have a romantic heart you'll find it enjoyable. ❤️ Story is nothing new, but the fresh cast makes it more interesting.😃

Ok thanks for telling

Will try to catch up if i get some time.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I am liking the pace of the story, yusra now knows about the other woman. At least Faris didn't lie although he is still hiding about Rabi. Siraj to purah Sherlock Holmes nikla. He happens to know everything about everyone. Next epi he is gonna find out Rabi is staying at Faris's flat and say it to his mom and looks like Rabi will also come to know Faris has married Yusra finally. I am not sure why they brought these two new characters, let's see.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The two new characters and Yasir's sister return. Yasir's friends love story etc.

I don't understand why they are giving so much importance to Yasir. I think they want to make Rabi n Yasir the end game

Aside maybe I am wrong but I don't think Rabi loves Faris. He is just a rebound for her

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

After getting basically rejected by rabi, faris went back to yusra. I think it really solidified faris as a weak person. Anyway I’m just happy that yusra n faris r together. They looked so good together.❤️ Nazr na lage. Azfu n kinza had great chemistry.

Edited by Gobi13 - 3 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I didn't like the way Rabi spoke to Faris

She was the one to repeatedly ask Faris for marriage despite Faris having told her that he is married. She wanted Faris to divorce his wife, now when she gets to know that the wife is Yusra she is suddenly behaving like Faris was wrong all along.

I had liked Rabi even when she eloped from her marriage because that's pretty natural n innocent for young n immature girls like her to do, but not she is mature enough and is determining the moral structures basis her convenience

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well I'm glad Yusra stood up for Rabi in front of her mother because her mother is just being annoying now. She acts like Rabi has murdered someone, committed the worst type of deeds when she was immature and now that she has repented, her mother still reminds her, acts up with her. Glad to see such a scene on TV.

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Well I'm glad Yusra stood up for Rabi in front of her mother because her mother is just being annoying now. She acts like Rabi has murdered someone, committed the worst type of deeds when she was immature and now that she has repented, her mother still reminds her, acts up with her. Glad to see such a scene on TV.

True what you way but if your husband has died the way he did it might be very hard to forgive.

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I was going to say that seems like Rabbi has repented and will do the right thing but seeing it from that angle is interesting as she was willing to destroy another womens life.

Wonder if she will regret this decision though?

Who will she agree to marry now? Have not seen todays episode.

Also seems like that rich man's daughter will marry Harris possibly? So that's his good fortune so does that mean rabbi will be left by herself ?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I didn't like the way Rabi spoke to Faris

I am happy with the way she spoke to him.😈 He hid about his marriage with her sister, and romanced her although he was her jija ji.😲 This is disgusting.🤢 This means that he has no morals. 😔 What if her sister found out about it . Is he ok with destroying the relationship between 2 sisters? It is clear that he hid this truth because he knew that Rabi won't accept him if she knew.. that's why he took benfit of her ignorant.😡

She was the one to repeatedly ask Faris for marriage despite Faris having told her that he is married. She wanted Faris to divorce his wife, now when she gets to know that the wife is Yusra she is suddenly behaving like Faris was wrong all along.

First he didn't tell her that he was married..so she started admiring him for being generous to the extant that he didn't just forgave her, and gave her a shelter, but also kept loving her.. so she fell for him. When she came to know that he was married but unhappy, she as the same immature girl she has always been asked him to marry her and leave the woman whom he doesn't love. It makes a big difference if you cheat on your own family member, of course it does .😒

I had liked Rabi even when she eloped from her marriage because that's pretty natural n innocent for young n immature girls like her to do, but not she is mature enough and is determining the moral structures basis her convenience

She became mature only after she woke up before making another grave mistake.. She was always honest about her feelings towards Yasir.. she told her parents , but they insisted on her getting married to Faris.. They put her in a situation where she has no other way but to elope. Even Islam refuses getting a girl married against her will. 🤓 So I see that mistake as a mutual mistake, she's already feeling guilty😒. But what Faris was about to make her do would've become a sin. He was going to put her against her sister, which will make her conscience hold her a bigger guilt .

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For me Faris is the most wrong here. I dont like him because he wasnt being honest with both ladies. I do understand that he wanted to be with Rabi but he then he should be open about it, why those games?

I m actually surprised Rabi chose her sister over the man. It's always so disgusting to see a sister ready to ruin her own sister just to be with a man. I just hope Rabi doesnt change sides again because I think to progress the show further they may do that

I wish Yusra gets to know what Faris did. Hopefully Faris is changing but like I said before to move the story forward they may show him do that.

Yusra was better off with the guy she liked earlier on.