Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes Yasir really is making an effort but after how he behaved who would believe him. Cant believe Rabbi thinks everything is hunky dori after what she did and Faris must be stupid to still think she's the one.

Yusra is the typical goody two shoes lol.

Hopefully she will fight for her rights.

@awida please tell me when Faris turns a little positive. After him sucking up to Rabi , rabi giving i love you message and everything going against Yusra I watch on Tuesday. Too depressing.

Edited by dreamstar77 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Yes Yasir really is making an effort but after how he behaved who would believe him. Cant believe Rabbi thinks everything is hunky dori after what she did and Faris must be stupid to still think she's the one.

Yusra is the typical goody two shoes lol.

Hopefully she will fight for her rights.

@awida please tell me when Faris turns a little positive. After him sucking up to Rabi , rabi giving i love you message and everything going against Yusra I watch on Tuesday. Too depressing.

Insha Allah will tell you.😃

I think I am the only one who loves Faris/Rabi chemistry.😳 the way he looks at her, and when she hugs him and he distances himself from her. I know it is wrong , but seeing these passionate characters and comparing them to ice cold madam good 2 shoes.. I can't stop myself from feeling for them.😒

I love watching Yusra in action.. the way she faced her cousin won me over.👍🏼 I want to see how far she'll fight for her marriage.

I see this drama as the verse version of Qismat. In Qismat it was the wife who wanted to go back to her ex lover. And the guy who wanted to keep the marriage. I think Faris will change during the honeymoon trip. But how can he go and leave Rabi?😕

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: awida

I think I am the only one who loves Faris/Rabi chemistry.😳 the way he looks at her, and when she hugs him and he distances himself from her. I know it is wrong , but seeing these passionate characters and comparing them to ice cold madam good 2 shoes.. I can't stop myself from feeling for them.😒

I love watching Yusra in action.. the way she faced her cousin won me over.👍🏼 I want to see how far she'll fight for her marriage.

I see this drama as the verse version of Qismat. In Qismat it was the wife who wanted to go back to her ex lover. And the guy who wanted to keep the marriage. I think Faris will change during the honeymoon trip. But how can he go and leave Rabi?😕

Not really stanning them but I like faris/rabi chemistry too..I don't see that chemistry with yusra for some reason.

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It would have been ok if she didn't do what she did and now she thinks its ok to just bounce back like that. Yusra needs to really show how awesome she can be to . Wonder what will happen when she finds put its her sister whose the other woman.

Also Faris is leading her on . Its wrong so doesn't fair well with me.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Not really stanning them but I like faris/rabi chemistry too..I don't see that chemistry with yusra for some reason.

This is my only complain about this drama. I was eager to watch Azfu and Kinza togather since Tishnagi Dil Ki , but there's something missing. 🤔 I am happy that Areej looks good with Azfu, and togather they made me understand why Faris isn't able to get over his love for Rabi.😳

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This is my only complain about this drama. I was eager to watch Azfu and Kinza togather since Tishnagi Dil Ki , but there's something missing. 🤔 I am happy that Areej looks good with Azfu, and togather they made me understand why Faris isn't able to get over his love for Rabi.😳

He usually manages to have good chemistry with his costars, it could be also because of the proximity scenes with rabi and storyline which is not there with yusra.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

He usually manages to have good chemistry with his costars, it could be also because of the proximity scenes with rabi and storyline which is not there with yusra.

I agree. Let's see when their honeymoon trip happens, and he starts taking care of Yusra.😉 Azfu never fails in romantic roles.😳

I agree. Let's see when their honeymoon trip happens, and he starts taking care of Yusra.😉 Azfu never fails in romantic roles.😳

Is this drama worth watching?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Is this drama worth watching?

I love it. Not just because I am a fan of Azfu.. but because it focusses on youth. Their dreams, lovestories, you can relate to its characters although some are flawed.. but if you have a romantic heart you'll find it enjoyable. ❤️ Story is nothing new, but the fresh cast makes it more interesting.😃

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think there r way too many characters in this drama n as a result the story is slow. They didn’t need to add 2 new characters. Chalo at least next episode rabi will find out yusra n faris r married. Also Faris is a complete naive befkoof