Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 years ago

They even killed the dad in the most typical way...👎🏼

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't know why but I feel for Rabi. She seems like a real person. Other characters are either too perfect or too flowed.🤔 But Rabi is just like any other girl of her age .. she commits mistakes, but she is really a loving person. Her family put her in the corner .. even her own sister didn't understand her. 🥺 I am happy that her character was shown in details.. so that we can see her pov, her own struggle. 😊 When she came to know about her father's death she was crashed. I am glad that Faris looked her in that flat for her own safety. I must say that Arij Mohiyuddin did amazing job .. I know she needs to look real while crying , but she has the potential to improve.👏

Yusra is too ideal to relate to. She married a Faris to save her family's izzat, forgetting about her promises for Saim, yet she never showed any feelings of loss, or helplessness. She went on to thank Faris and his mom to save her family's izzat, and promised Faris to be a good wife.. all this in their very first night. Isn't she too fast?😕 I mean she knows that Faris must be heartbroken , because her sister left him. He wasn't happy with the marriage.. at least she could've delay her marriage vows and promises untill he start coping with his trauma.🤔

I know that I may look rude, but I am glad that the father passed away. His character was limited, and had nothing more to offer since the beginning.🥱 The mother has many more to do.😉

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I have severe issue with the editing of this show since the beginning.

In the very first scene Faris's mom makes a statement that the girl suggested by Mrs. Choudhury seems a good match, although Mrs. Choudhury visits the girls' house for the first time after this

Yesterday again the same thing. Their father was shown dead the night of the Nikah. Next morning Rabi met with an accident. Nurse states that she was in hospital for two days and yet when she returns home, fathers' body is still there. Like unless there is something very urgent n important (which wasn't the case) no one will wait so long for last rites.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ab iss show ki story bhi wohi ban gayi hai. No enjoyment. And once again just like Bandhe Ek Dor Se, they falsely promoted for the majority of it and made it like a rom-com.

Now shakk track, saali-behnoi track, unhappy girl track all will come full circle 😔.

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I am also disappointed with the development..

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Ab iss show ki story bhi wohi ban gayi hai. No enjoyment. And once again just like Bandhe Ek Dor Se, they falsely promoted for the majority of it and made it like a rom-com.

Now shakk track, saali-behnoi track, unhappy girl track all will come full circle smiley6.

I think the story is moving in the right way.. coz Faris confronted Yusra , and asked her about Saim. He has the right to think that like he was forced to marry her, Yusra too was forced to marry him. Saim's call aded foil to this doubt. And Siraj too.

I just don't understand why is Faris hiding his marriage from Rabi.smiley3 it is a good twist btw. Because I like watching her bleeding to marry him.smiley36 I like their chemistry more than his with Yusra. smiley9

Azfu is doing good in showing the fight between his love for Rabi and his loyality to his wife. smiley20

Saim and his sis are like breath of fresh air.. no bad feelings , no stress. Just very loving and respecting guys.smiley27

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am hating this faris ...maybe should watch when he starts treating her like his wife. Is he stupid to go back to Rabbi and there scenes where he spends time with her makes me so angry..and Rabbi well the less said the better. ...

I hope mother in law makes a sharart that he goes on holiday with her and spends tome with her . Loving this mother in law though.

Also I know obviously the end game is them especially as in one promo he pushes her out of the house.

Edited by dreamstar77 - 3 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I would actually prefer an end game of Yusra Saim and Rabi Yasir(he seems to be reforming now) with Faris left all alone

If he can't be faithful to his wife (doesn't even tell her the truth) and behave like the reason for their differences is Saim then he literally has no rebuttal

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Faris is the perfect example of a coward, weak man, who cannot say the truth to anyone and keep blaming everyone about his circumstances without taking any responsibility. Highly disappointed.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Faris is the perfect example of a coward, weak man, who cannot say the truth to anyone and keep blaming everyone about his circumstances without taking any responsibility. Highly disappointed.

Totally agree. 😊 I know he tried to tell his mom about Rabi but she shut him. At least after that he could've informed Rabi that he talked to his mom , instead of giving her a false hope. 🤔

I first thought that Faris is a good guy who doesn't hesitate from helping a girl who is homeless.. the same girl who ditched him on their nikah day. But after hiding the truth about his marriage with Yusra, and continuing his relationship with Rabi .. that too at the same time he blames Yusra for being in a relationship with Saim. Now he is not just a coward..he is a hypocrite.😡

I don't think Rabi is a bad sister. If she knew that Faris is married to her sister shd wouldn't come close to him. But I hate it that even after knowing that he is married to another woman she still wants to be with him, and wants him to divorce the other woman ..such a selfish girl.🤢

Yusra.. I don't know , I don't feel for her. She is that typical wife who wants her marriage to work although her husband told her that he wants to part ways. 😔 I know she is in a bad situation.. divorce in the initial days of marriage affects the reputation of the woman.😒

Yasir is winning my heart now. He is redeeming himself.😊 But seeing Rabi with Faris, he assumed that they reconsiled. 🤓 next ep he'll tell this to Yusra. Sadly Yusra will choose to believe her lair husband who is going to deny it I feel.🤢