Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

This week's episode were about Rabi trying to get away with her cheating on her parents by accusing her sister Yusra to has an affair with Saim. πŸ˜”

What I like about this drama is that it is very relatable. In almost every family there's always someone who is different. It is important to understand and accept eachother. I think Rabi isn't a bad girl. She is just being compared to her sister. She feels unloved. That's why she is blindly in love with Yassir, and can go to any extent to marry him.πŸ€”

I am sad for the parents. They want the best for their children , but getting Rabi married to Faris against her wish is wrong. Trying to free themselves from her responsibility by throwing her on Faris is very wrong. It is no less than a bertrayal. 😑

I love watching Yusra and Saim scenes.❀️ But Yusra is too sensitive about her image in front of her parents. Maybe she also wants to avoid hurting them. That's why she didn't allow Saim to propose her.πŸ€“ But if she cares for her parents then why she meets him and talks to him behind their backs. She could've at least told her mother.😳

Faris is still the same , living in fools' paradiseπŸ€ͺ

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

This week's episode were about Rabi trying to get away with her cheating on her parents by accusing her sister Yusra to has an affair with Saim. πŸ˜”

What I like about this drama is that it is very relatable. In almost every family there's always someone who is different. It is important to understand and accept eachother. I think Rabi isn't a bad girl. She is just being compared to her sister. She feels unloved. That's why she is blindly in love with Yassir, and can go to any extent to marry him.πŸ€”

I am sad for the parents. They want the best for their children , but getting Rabi married to Faris against her wish is wrong. Trying to free themselves from her responsibility by throwing her on Faris is very wrong. It is no less than a bertrayal. 😑

I love watching Yusra and Saim scenes.❀️ But Yusra is too sensitive about her image in front of her parents. Maybe she also wants to avoid hurting them. That's why she didn't allow Saim to propose her.πŸ€“ But if she cares for her parents then why she meets him and talks to him behind their backs. She could've at least told her mother.😳

Faris is still the same , living in fools' paradiseπŸ€ͺ

I enjoyed this week's episodes a lot. This show is the only show I watch on Tuesdays.. I am glad this show is 2 days at least πŸ˜ƒ.

I agree with you. This drama is relatable. I feel like Rabi is not wrong in her place in certain parts. The way her parents treat her sometimes, is like a throwaway child and sometimes I think her mom does too much and this can make Rabi feel unwanted. And if anything this is just injustice to both the people; Faris and Rabi. Although Rabi shouldn't get married to that loser Yasir she will hurt Faris when he would find out his own and he'll be heartbroken. I don't why sometimes parents think when they get 2 people married they'll magically fall in love.. many times that's not the case and it can end very terribly πŸ˜”.

I love Yusra-Saim pairing, it's such a nice light hearted bond. I feel Yusra was going to tell her that night but Rabi had to go overboard 😑. I feel like she could have told her mother that this guy is going to bring her rishta tomorrow and a lot could be fixed but it's more about her dad too.. what would he think too then. I feel like in our culture is scary for girls to tell their parents about liking someone even if the person is going to bring a rishta for sure.

Faris is dumb sometimes. He is disobeying his mother just for the sake of Rabi who barely even shows interest in him. It is so visible that she is not in love with him πŸ€”!

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I love Yusra-Saim pairing, it's such a nice light hearted bond. I feel Yusra was going to tell her that night but Rabi had to go overboard 😑.

Yusra and Rabi's bond is good, but still they don't share their secrets with eachother, which I find strange!πŸ˜• maybe she is worried about Rabi's talkative and impulsive nature, so she fears that she won't be able to keep a secret. πŸ€“ Same for Rabi who finds her sister very strict , and won't be ok with her having a boyfriend. πŸ˜• Well. I like it how Rabi apologized to Yusra.❀️ but the damage was done. And Yusra being a responsible girl had to prefer her parents' well being over her love for Saim.πŸ’”

I feel like she could have told her mother that this guy is going to bring her rishta tomorrow and a lot could be fixed but it's more about her dad too.. what would he think too then. I feel like in our culture is scary for girls to tell their parents about liking someone even if the person is going to bring a rishta for sure.

I understand Yusra's situation. It is the same in our culture too, specially in conservative families. It is Yusra and Saim's bad luck that Rabi had to mention Saim in front of their father a day before his family come with the rishta.These are the ways of fate. None can escape his destiny.πŸ˜’

Faris is dumb sometimes. He is disobeying his mother just for the sake of Rabi who barely even shows interest in him. It is so visible that she is not in love with him πŸ€”!

When a man is in love with a girl he doesn't see her faults. He may think that it is her nature to behave rude because she is an out spoken girl. He loved her after she insulted him after all.πŸ˜†

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I liked the show but seriously now I am disliking Yusra's character.

Her family trusts her way too much, and she has started a relation with Saim. She meets him, speaks to him nearly every second day without even having a proper relation

And what the hell was the reason to stop her friend from getting her family for an official discussion of marriage. They didn't even need to say that both of them liked each other. Many girls select their best friends for their brothers.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I liked the show but seriously now I am disliking Yusra's character.

Her family trusts her way too much, and she has started a relation with Saim. She meets him, speaks to him nearly every second day without even having a proper relation

I too wonder , when she went against her sister for going out with a guy, so what was she doing herself!πŸ˜•

And what the hell was the reason to stop her friend from getting her family for an official discussion of marriage. They didn't even need to say that both of them liked each other. Many girls select their best friends for their brothers.

Her friend told her the same.. but Yusra insisted in rejection. Yusra told her friend to not come, so her friend did as her wish, although she has the same thoughts as you.πŸ€“

Originally posted by: awida

Her friend told her the same.. but Yusra insisted in rejection. Yusra told her friend to not come, so her friend did as her wish, although she has the same thoughts as you.πŸ€“

Exactly that entire thing seems so stretched just to have no baggage when Yusra n Rabi's fiance marry after Rabi's elopement.

And that repeated statement "main mohhobat nhi karti aapki Muhhabat ka ehtaram karti hoon. What the hell, she literally responds to his flirting positively with smiles n blushes

In fact instead the moment Rabi told their parents about Saeem, she should have said that they aren't in any relationship but for last few days Ramin was making a point that they get some time to interact and today she told that they want to come to their house the next day. Everyone would have thought that their family was trying to check Saeem's compatibility with Yusra.

Plus her family isn't even that backward who gets hyper even on seeing their daughters even talk to a guy. Yusra is a working girl, I don't think they expected her to be working in some all girls'atmosphere. They would definitely know that she would be interacting with the boys of her office

They are a pretty balanced family strongly rooted to the culture while open to modern standards. Their daughters go out alone(they stopped Rabi after they saw pics of Yasir a stranger holding her by her arms that too in college hours even the most ultra modern families would go mad at it),don't force their daughters to cover their hair, the girls talk to their cousin pretty freely (they avoid him because they dislike him family has no restrictions), was okay to see Saeem dropping her home late night. Was ok to give Rabi's number toFaris when he asked.

I don't see any reason why they would reject a good proposal just because the guy spoke to their girl a couple of times or met her once in while before the marriage was fixed.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well Rabi ran away and Yusra had to pay the price for her sisters deeds πŸ˜”. Yusra's parents have decided to destroy their daughters life for the sake of their izzat. They'll fall in love soon probably since it's a drama but it is injustice to Saim too.

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Well Rabi ran away and Yusra had to pay the price for her sisters deeds πŸ˜”. Yusra's parents have decided to destroy their daughters life for the sake of their izzat. They'll fall in love soon probably since it's a drama but it is injustice to Saim too.

I knew this would happen the day Rabi's parents fixed this alliance.

I can even predict next steps. Saeem would get angry at Yusra. Meanwhile Faris will not give love n respect to Yusra while she will follow him n support him in everything. Slowly Faris will start liking Yusra.

Meanwhile the money Rabi got will get over and Yasir will throw her out of his life. Rabi will return to find Faris n Yusra happy n feel that it's always Yusra who takes her share of happiness. She will raise suspicions in mind of Faris regarding Saaem n Yusra. Faris will get angry......

It started as such a cute romcom why take such predicable routes

To be honest I don't even understand how marrying your other daughter to the man her sister was to marry save the Izzat of the family? That will rather make it clear to the whole that the bride has eloped

I mean isn't it better to come up with some excuse that the car through which the girl was returning From the parlor has crashed n she is hospitalised hence marriage can't happen as of now. Use this time to find out the girl n look for a solution

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I don't understand why do they do this. There was literally no other person except themselves in the nika ceremony so why exchange the brides and even if they do everyone will be aware that the wedding was for younger sister not yusra so something is definitely wrong. Feel bad for saim in all of this.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I don't understand why do they do this. There was literally no other person except themselves in the nika ceremony so why exchange the brides and even if they do everyone will be aware that the wedding was for younger sister not yusra so something is definitely wrong. Feel bad for saim in all of this.

no its not like this .

rabi run away ultimatly everyone cones to know but after that what about yusra .parents will think no one gonna accept yusra .they dont know about samim.

& bezzati of dulha faimly in their sociatly thats why mostly in this condition ppl marry their second son or daurghter respectively