Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I am liking the pace of this drama, everyone gets to know the proposal is for rabi now not yusra, by next epi rabi's affair with the other guy is also revealed to the family unless she cooks up some story he is just a friend...

Finally watched this week's episodes. And I too am liking the pase of this drama..

I appreciate the way this story is being told. It is a perfect light hearted romcom, with lots of positivity in it. Only Rabi's boyfriend is shown negative till now.😊

Uff. The amount of misunderstandings in this drama are more than the cases of love at the first sight.😆 but I am happy that the misunderstanding is cleared in the same episode itself. And Yusra knows that Faris proposed Rabi only. Also loved how she dealed with the matter. No heartbreak, just took it easy with no bad feelings. 😃 I love the sisters bonding btw. But I am surprised that a bubbly and talkative girl like Rabi didn't share her lovestory with her sister yet.😕 I know that Yusra is a sensible girl, and would've adviced her against such a relationship. But still they are close sisters , and how can she hide it from her.

Also I like the friendship between Yusra and Rameen. 😃 Rameen's brother is pathetic.😆 even after that insult he is still interested in Yusra!😲

Azfu is at his cutest best. He and Areej Mohiyuddin are delight to watch .😃 Nadia Afghan is hilarious , specially when she speaks in Panjabi. She is always busy and shouting at mobile.😆 I lough alot though don't understand the language .😃

I hope this drama gets more TRPs, so that drama makers make more lighthearted romcoms instead of controversial dramas or saas bahu ones. 🤔

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I also like how Yusra dealt with the rejection. She is a matured and sensible girl. Azfar and Areej scenes are nicely done, they have a good equation and chemistry. And Nadia Afghan is another reason to watch this drama solely her accent. Haha. I hope it will remain lighthearted romcom throughout the run of the show.

Thank you for the review @awida ji and @moosewithagoose

Will try to watch it very soon.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I just love the sisters bonding in this drama. I enjoyed watching Rabi when she was trying to convince Faris to marry Yusra.😃 and Yusra trying to convince Rabi to accept Faris.😆

Finally the truth came out, and Rabi is still defending her bad choices. 🤢 I hope she gets in a big trouble. She is badtameez. I hated how she replied her mother.😡

The matchmaker and her obssession with food.🤣 And Siraj' obssession with his uncle's house.Both never fail in make me smile.😃

Originally posted by: awida

I just love the sisters bonding in this drama. I enjoyed watching Rabi when she was trying to convince Faris to marry Yusra.😃 and Yusra trying to convince Rabi to accept Faris.😆

Finally the truth came out, and Rabi is still defending her bad choices. 🤢 I hope she gets in a big trouble. She is badtameez. I hated how she replied her mother.😡

The matchmaker and her obssession with food.🤣 And Siraj' obssession with his uncle's house.Both never fail in make me smile.😃

Thanks for the update

Hoping to start watching it very soon.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I like the chemistry between Subhan and Kinza.😳 Sadly this lovestory won't result in marriage, coz Kinza will be forced to marry Azfu, I think to save her family's izzat after her sister elopes on her wedding day.😕

Anyway. It is a good entertaining show, with many goodlooking ppl, and sweet romance. 😳

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I find their chemistry cute too ^^ I have not seen him before but he is cute. But yeah we all know there is a plot twist coming soon.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wish this show was 4 days a week. I really like this show.. Subhan-Kinza are a great pairing and I find Nadia Afghan's character very funny too which makes the show light-hearted. I only hate 1 character.. Siraj 🤢. He is a true mirror to our society whoever.. where people are always in others business and do not respect boundaries. Even though he is their relative, this does not give him rights to always meddle in their business 🤢.

I enjoy everything else about this show though. They show a good dynamic to everything. Sibling bonds, mother-son bonds, friendship bonds. I really like that.

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I wish this show was 4 days a week. I really like this show.. Subhan-Kinza are a great pairing and I find Nadia Afghan's character very funny too which makes the show light-hearted. I only hate 1 character.. Siraj 🤢. He is a true mirror to our society whoever.. where people are always in others business and do not respect boundaries. Even though he is their relative, this does not give him rights to always meddle in their business 🤢.

I enjoy everything else about this show though. They show a good dynamic to everything. Sibling bonds, mother-son bonds, friendship bonds. I really like that.

Me to ...its very entertaining for sure. Cannot believe now that Yusra has found someone she will have to sacrifice it all. Suppose Rabis boyfriend comes back and entices her for his own gain and she does something stupid and decides to come back for him.

Story done many times im sure but azfar and kinza make a nice pair too. It reminds me of that Jackie sharoff and Juhi film.

Cannot wait for them to get married and the end which I hope will be when he falls in love with her and realises that his married the better of the two.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wanted Saim to beat up Siraj so bad 🤣