Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I liked the first episode. It was entertaining. Azfar’s mom is in talaash of a dream bahu. Kinza does a job and Arij is doing studies. Azfar runs into her at a shop and they have a little argument. Raeed and Arij want to get married and their relationship is hidden from the family. Subhan runs into Kinza and he instantly falls in love. Nadia plays a matchmaking aunty and brings Azfar and his family to Kinza’s house and he finds out Arij is her younger sister. The rishta was for Kinza though.

I am in love with the OST . It has such 2000s Indian drama vibes, it’s nice to listen to even in the beginning of the episode as well as in background music.

I liked seeing Subhan in this show. Haven’t seen him since Qismat ended. And glad seeing Kinza in positive after Uraan.

Thanks for review

Will watch soon

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

So Azfu fell in love with Rabi , the younger sister who is already in love with a grey char played by : Raed Alam. Another love at first sight case is that of Subhan .. who fell for Kinza .

Kinza too liked Azfu, when she saw them in her house, when his mom braught rishta for her. πŸ˜ƒ I am amazed by the speed in which everyone is falling in love in this drama.πŸ˜†

I'll keep watching. Seems like another typical drama.πŸ˜ƒ

1169266 thumbnail

Why does Faris want to marry Yusra younger sister even though Yusra is more beautiful than Rabi?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Why does Faris want to marry Yusra younger sister even though Yusra is more beautiful than Rabi?

I agree with this. Rabi is pretty too... but I think they should've reversed the roles. πŸ˜•

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I agree with this. Rabi is pretty too... but I think they should've reversed the roles. πŸ˜•

It won't work, because Areej has that dialogue delevery of a spoild girl. Almost in all her dramas. And she is no less beautifull than Kinza. I think they guy fell for her because he likes those cool girls not seedi saadi types.😎

1169266 thumbnail

Does Love at first sight really exist?drama mein sabko first episode mein hi pyar hogyaπŸ˜”
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I actually like afzar with the younger sister currently. But it won't probably end well for any of them. I am also surprised at how fast everyone falls in love in this show. And about the other guy who showed interest in Yusra..what was that..nam tak nahi jante aur kahe dala I really like you??? Shukar ha chapal nahi para.

My prediction is somehow Faris will get married to Yusra, probably the whole misunderstanding is created by Rabi and then after they get married Rabi finds out her ashiq was a good for nothing so she will regret turning down Faris and turn grey. I sure do hope aisa na ho as tired of watching shows with sisters after the same guy!

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

So Azfu fell in love with Rabi , the younger sister who is already in love with a grey char played by : Raed Alam. Another love at first sight case is that of Subhan .. who fell for Kinza .

Kinza too liked Azfu, when she saw them in her house, when his mom braught rishta for her. πŸ˜ƒ I am amazed by the speed in which everyone is falling in love in this drama.πŸ˜†

I'll keep watching. Seems like another typical drama.πŸ˜ƒ

Awida I was thinking of you when I saw the ost of this and your reviews ☺

I think I might watch it too hopefully in the belief that azfars character finally falls in love with Kinzas character so will be interesting to watch the journey.

Hopefully not marrying the younger sister in the process.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Awida I was thinking of you when I saw the ost of this and your reviews ☺

I think I might watch it too hopefully in the belief that azfars character finally falls in love with Kinzas character so will be interesting to watch the journey.

Hopefully not marrying the younger sister in the process.

Thank you for remembering me.😳 You know how much I love Azfu and Noor Hassan!.❀️

I too hope it is a love after marriage story. πŸ˜ƒ Azfu and Kinza were shooting in the north for a long time . I think that was for honeymoon track.😳

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I am liking the pace of this drama, everyone gets to know the proposal is for rabi now not yusra, by next epi rabi's affair with the other guy is also revealed to the family unless she cooks up some story he is just a friend...