Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Uff. This will also be uploaded on HUM Dramas instead of HUM TV 👎🏼

https://youtu.be/KBeCpFo9qOM

Like Qarar 🙄

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand the strategy of HUM TV with uploading some dramas separately. It is weird. It hurts the views. For example I really think Mushk views would be at least 1.5x more if it was on official HUM channel. Now putting 9PM shows on HUM Dramas... they already struggle to get million views on the official so it's worse on this now 😡

what? yeh kab se hona shuru hua? i thought all channels uploaded the same stuff but hum dramas uploads late

or is hum dramas only for international viewers?

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

what? yeh kab se hona shuru hua? i thought all channels uploaded the same stuff but hum dramas uploads late

or is hum dramas only for international viewers?

hum dramas uploads at the same time as hum tv no? dulhan uploads at 10am here in USA which is 9pm Pakistan and same goes for the rest of the shows

hum dramas i guess its for select shows only to be exclusively uploaded but they upload all of hum tv's shows

hum dramas uploads at the same time as hum tv no? dulhan uploads at 10am here in USA which is 9pm Pakistan and same goes for the rest of the shows

hum dramas i guess its for select shows only to be exclusively uploaded but they upload all of hum tv's shows

i dont use that channel but i sometimes see them uploading episodes a week later...i think its more for international viewerswhereas humm tv is for pakistan

I don't understand the strategy of HUM TV with uploading some dramas separately. It is weird. It hurts the views. For example I really think Mushk views would be at least 1.5x more if it was on official HUM channel. Now putting 9PM shows on HUM Dramas... they already struggle to get million views on the official so it's worse on this now 😡

Exactly don't get it why they are doing this. It directly affect on views of their own dramas. Mushk should upload on their main yt page.

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really liked the first episode. It was very light hearted n funny. Everyone should watch the first episode. I didn’t like raeed Muhammad’s character though. Also I think this show might turn sad later on. A lot of these shows start off light hearted then take a turn. Hopefully it’s not another bichari larki show.

azaanabbas thumbnail

I liked the first episode. It was entertaining. Azfar’s mom is in talaash of a dream bahu. Kinza does a job and Arij is doing studies. Azfar runs into her at a shop and they have a little argument. Raeed and Arij want to get married and their relationship is hidden from the family. Subhan runs into Kinza and he instantly falls in love. Nadia plays a matchmaking aunty and brings Azfar and his family to Kinza’s house and he finds out Arij is her younger sister. The rishta was for Kinza though.

I am in love with the OST . It has such 2000s Indian drama vibes, it’s nice to listen to even in the beginning of the episode as well as in background music.

I liked seeing Subhan in this show. Haven’t seen him since Qismat ended. And glad seeing Kinza in positive after Uraan.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I liked the first episode. It was entertaining. Azfar’s mom is in talaash of a dream bahu. Kinza does a job and Arij is doing studies. Azfar runs into her at a shop and they have a little argument. Raeed and Arij want to get married and their relationship is hidden from the family. Subhan runs into Kinza and he instantly falls in love. Nadia plays a matchmaking aunty and brings Azfar and his family to Kinza’s house and he finds out Arij is her younger sister. The rishta was for Kinza though.

I am in love with the OST . It has such 2000s Indian drama vibes, it’s nice to listen to even in the beginning of the episode as well as in background music.

I liked seeing Subhan in this show. Haven’t seen him since Qismat ended. And glad seeing Kinza in positive after Uraan.

Thank you for the review. 😃

I am glad that you are watching this drama, so we can discuss. 😊 I've just watched half the episode and got busy. I'll resume watching and share my views.

Yes Azfu is a delight to watch.. Kinza is gr8 in positive roles.❤️ But Areej seems like doing a grey role again.😒

Wow Subhan too is in this drama .😲 I hope he is improving as an actor.😕

Nadia is funny. She looks modern , and does an old fashioned job. 😆

I know this is out of the topic. But did you know that actress Rubab Hashim's found her soulmate because of a matchmaker?😆 Her marriage is happening now.😃