Tum Se Kehna Tha (HUM) Azfar Rehman , Kinza Hashmi

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody.😊

Azfu and Kinza will be paired for a drama serial on Hum tv. 😃 It will be directed by : Faheem Burney.😊

I am very excited , coz I was waiting for them to come togather after Tishnagi Dil Ki. And here we are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes super excited for this one.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tfs Awida 😃.

I liked Azfar in the shows I watched of his. I am glad he is coming back on HUM after Aatish. Kinza is good but chooses many weak scripts.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Tfs Awida 😃.

I liked Azfar in the shows I watched of his. I am glad he is coming back on HUM after Aatish. Kinza is good but chooses many weak scripts.

I think Kinza takes every role she's been offered. And I feel this will be another 9 pm drama for both Azfu and her. But was really missing Azfu and Burney. I hope they give us another beautifull romcom like: Tumhari Natasha and Kaisi Yeh Paheli.âĪïļ

1169266 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing.i like azfu.he is my favorite actor.but i don't like kinza.she is not a good actress.i want to see him with Sonia mishal.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I think Kinza takes every role she's been offered. And I feel this will be another 9 pm drama for both Azfu and her. But was really missing Azfu and Burney. I hope they give us another beautifull romcom like: Tumhari Natasha and Kaisi Yeh Paheli.âĪïļ

I want to watch Tumhari Natasha, as my TV provider put it on video-on-demand now 😃. I heard good things about that drama. I saw Azfar in Aadhi Gawahi when I tried to binge watch it last year, but it was so boring and slow that I left it in the middle but I found his performance good.

Kinza was good in Ishq Tamasha, I think the last show she did with a strong script was "Seerat", which was a beautiful show. I wish it was on YouTube.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I want to watch Tumhari Natasha, as my TV provider put it on video-on-demand now 😃.

I heard good things about that drama.

I heared good things about it too.. and can't wait to return to Aden, to watch it , coz here net is very slow .ðŸĨą

I saw Azfar in Aadhi Gawahi when I tried to binge watch it last year, but it was so boring and slow that I left it in the middle but I found his performance good.

It was boring and illogical. ðŸĪŠ

Kinza was good in Ishq Tamasha, I think the last show she did with a strong script was "Seerat", which was a beautiful show. I wish it was on YouTube.

Yes. Kinza was fab in Seerat. âĪïļ

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Just last night I was thinking that Azfar hasn't appeared on Hum since a long time. Glad to have him back.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Just last night I was thinking that Azfar hasn't appeared on Hum since a long time. Glad to have him back.

He had a drama for Hum but apparently it got shelved . It had Hamza Firdous and Sonia Mishal too.😔

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awida

He had a drama for Hum but apparently it got shelved . It had Hamza Firdous and Sonia Mishal too.😔

I'm not fond of those actors so doesn't really matter, to be honest. I'm just glad to have him back. I do like watching Kinza Hashmi.