Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy for her.

If mediocre movie like Gully Boy can be India's entry to Oscar then this mediocre actress also deserve all the recognition. Afterall it has been proved time and again in recent times that talent is a useless thing.

kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Shraddha will soon surpass Deepika. 

I can totally see Alia throwing tantrums. This is one time her Kjo papa can’t do anything . 

He can't 🤣

Alia's reaction 😭😡

Shraddha's reaction 🥳

Kjo  🤔

😆😆

Edited by kd_Arshi - 3 years ago
reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kd_Arshi

He can't 🤣

Alia's reaction 😭😡

Shraddha's reaction 🥳

Kjo  🤔

😆😆

Be ready for article in favour of Aloo anytime now

It would be been blind against Shraddha, if that thing still worked, but alas now they have to make do with whatever they have🤪

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow, congratulations Shraddha! You deserve it, specially for your adorable off screen personality 🤗

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations shraddha Kapoor 🥳🥳.

Si_Fi_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Oh wow, congratulations Shraddha! You deserve it, specially for your adorable off screen personality 🤗

this is why i follow her as well. On Instagram people don't follow for great acting. If you like someone's off screen personality and content, you follow them. 

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Viral just made a post on this on insta Alia is gonna burnnnn

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

We don’t have any other female star other than Alia and deepika in bolly. She is the only one who has star quality so

You are kidding me. I never saw alia as a star. Shraddha is no less than alia it’s just that Alia needs kjo to mention that alia is a star on every platform.  Actually Shraddha > Alia as shraddha does not need cues to help with her popularity. Stardom wise even disha is touching alia today. So.. there’s that

Last female stars are Katrina deepika, Priyanka was never a number 1 but I’d give her the star tag too. Same with kareena

But deepika is undoubtedly a much bigger star than alia and I’ll bet on that. With alia, Shraddha is comparable but I’d rate her popularity quite a bit higher among masses. 

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kd_Arshi

He can't 🤣

Alia's reaction 😭😡

Shraddha's reaction 🥳

Kjo  🤔

😆😆

I don’t deny that she is not jealous of this. She’s always trying to pity herself with deepika and Priyanka as being there runner up or something.

Her contemporaries are clearly racing up. And this whole notion that she is way above in popularity is bull crap. Film credential wise she is, but popularity no. Which she still isn’t capable of being at the top of in despite the hand holding and relentless career oppptunities

Shallow but Maybe if she was better looking, she would be ahead of everyone.

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago
fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My long term wish that kash ek baar Priyanka number one actress bane film industry me❤️ Even after being the best actress in the industry and giving so many incredible performances which other actresses could never do, she never got the chance to be at the top❤️. I always used to be demotivated when even after having the best acting skills and fearless personality, she didn't become first.