Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

The Bhatts want spotlight.They could have gotten it,if Alia was any good.Look at what Ranbir did for the then fading Kapoor Khandan for a while-the Kapoor tag was born.Rishi and Neetu were basking in his success.

Had Alia been the hope of the new generation,a breath of fresh air,brought something new(like RK did in the beginning of his career)..Things would have been different for Bhatts and Johar.Public will forgive anything ,if they spot genuine talent.

It was RK who gave Kjo the idea of starting his nepo academy.He thought he could launch a few more like him.

Alas he picked Alia..he started going in for joint productions,the only way to arm twist directors to cast her.In the process diluted his and the company's brand.

One false move..

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was two way benefit 

New comer got launch 

Bhatt got free hero/heroine 

The salary of hero/heroine is highest always so easily 50-60% film cost goes down for bhatts launch new comers 

Also mahesh bhatt said he takes money from hero/heroines he launched (i think ashiqui cast had said once every film they do they pay bhatt) 

Is that not exploiting the new comers or stars launched by bhatts?

I am not sure if every hero/heroine launched by them pays them money for every movie they do outside

So every producer is exploiting new comers that way yash raj, kjo, bhatts 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana hated her family when she was young. She disliked her parents and grand father a lot.

Kangana was in relationship with Aditya Pancholi. She was using him for contacts and money and he was using her as a bed warmer.

After she got launched by Bhatts, she moved in relationship with Adhyayan Suman. The relationship ended badly with too much dirty laundry for everyone to see.

Then Kangana moved to Ajay Devgn during once upon a time in Mumbai. This relationship broke and he ran back to Kajol.

She finally got delusioned towards Hrithik during kites and after his divorce fabricated enough lies to make others believe that she was in relationship with him. After few months everything got exposed.

Whenever any of her movies were about to release she used to spew hate against Deepika, Alia and even Sonam to gain attention.

Finally after becoming BJP chela she is getting enough money to build houses worth crores and enough awards that she kept her quite for some time.

Now she is back using Shushant's death  as a source of attention and publicity.

Imagine what would have happened if Pooja wrote this above. Everybody can see how Kangana uses everyone dead or alive to her own advantage and throws them away after some time.

Kangana is obsessesd with married men too. Men in Bollywood are piece of crap themselves. Why she wants such crap for money.

Her sister spews more hate than her on social media. Thankfully her account got suspended.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Casting Couch and Free main established and insider thodi na kaam karengey behen. 

You launch β€œoutsiders” in shitty movies because they apparently charge equal to nothing which is financially feasible and they can easily be taken advantage of /abused. 

Most of the Bhatt films in the 2000's were foreign film rip offs. Obviously with time and as the internet grew they couldnt fool the audience any further and also they would have had to buy costly remake rights . So they stopped making multiple films and now make so few. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sharpener

You have every right to share your opinion, this is a forum after all :)

I know it's okay in certain cultures for kids to kiss their parents on the lips as adults. But definitely not in the Indian culture, not that I'm aware of at least. 

Also, even if mahesh and pooja kiss each other on the lips normally, why would they make a photoshoot out of it? Like he has Pooja on his lap with his arms wrapped around her and saying things like I would marry her if she wasnt my daughter. That's pretty high up there on the perv meter πŸ˜†

Trump? Is that you? πŸ˜†