Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Shit my bad, I'm gonna edit that. I always mix up pooja bhatt as mahesh bhatt's wife. Not my fault though, they were always clicking the weirdest pics in the 90s!

Well probably wasn't my job to police anyhow..

Genuinely curious though as to what it is perceived as acceptable.. when I saw that picture in this forum back in 2007, I was flabbergasted, overtime don't know what to make of it. 

My white friends kiss their Dad on their lips and some as grown women still do when saying bye. I always thought it was a cultural thing.. personally think as a child grows older, parents should respect their child's boundaries.

Edited by Mrignaini - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

certain allowance is allowed to nepo mafia tat is honor with stones πŸ˜‚

So you believe the incest rumors ? β˜―️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So you believe the incest rumors ? β˜―️

Do u believe ?
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Well probably wasn't my job to police anyhow..

Genuinely curious though as to what it is perceived as acceptable.. when I saw that picture in this forum back in 2007, I was flabbergasted, overtime don't know what to make of it. 

My white friends kiss their Dad on their lips and some as grown women still do when saying bye. I always thought it was a cultural thing.. personally think as a child grows older, parents should respect their child's boundaries.

You have every right to share your opinion, this is a forum after all :)

I know it's okay in certain cultures for kids to kiss their parents on the lips as adults. But definitely not in the Indian culture, not that I'm aware of at least. 

Also, even if mahesh and pooja kiss each other on the lips normally, why would they make a photoshoot out of it? Like he has Pooja on his lap with his arms wrapped around her and saying things like I would marry her if she wasnt my daughter. That's pretty high up there on the perv meter πŸ˜†

YourCat thumbnail

Kangana is great talent, that is why you took her, not because of Aditya Pancholi? 

Also Karan Johar launch zero talent Alia Bhatt? That is fair according to you? 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amen! The entire family ! 

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Shit my bad, I'm gonna edit that. I always mix up pooja bhatt as mahesh bhatt's wife. Not my fault though, they were always clicking the weirdest pics in the 90s!

savage 🀣 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Casting Couch and Free main established and insider thodi na kaam karengey behen. 

You launch β€œoutsiders” in shitty movies because they apparently charge equal to nothing which is financially feasible and they can easily be taken advantage of /abused. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Casting Couch and Free main established and insider thodi na kaam karengey behen. 

You launch β€œoutsiders” in shitty movies because they apparently charge equal to nothing which is financially feasible and they can easily be taken advantage of /abused. 

Mahesh Bhatt prefers to call it being 'baptized'πŸ˜†

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's a give and take. They weren't doing humanity some favour by launching the new comers. They are known to pay less and take advantage of the actors. Toh aise situation mein newcomers hi agree karenge na kaam karne ko.