Sidharth in the remake of Siddharth Malhotra's Jabariya Jodi

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Sidhharth is one of the finest actors in Bollywood and he has the potential to play the role spectacularly.

His biggest challenge will be playing the role with the kind of subtlety and simplicity as essayed by Sidhharth Malhotra in the original. He will also need to train himself as a righteous thug in order to play the character authentically. 

Sidhharth has already proven that he can successfully reinterpret a character in Marjaavaan. Despite the highly problematic content of the film, Sidhharth’s portrayal was one of the best of his entire career.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

😆😆Jabariya Jodi is arguably the worst movie of 2019 ..Why remake a film that should not have been made in the first place .It is meant to be a joke bur still😆

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

😆😆Jabariya Jodi is arguably the worst movie of 2019 ..Why remake a film that should not have been made in the first place .It is meant to be a joke bur still😆

How do you decide it is meant to be joke or not? You are insulting his fans and also my post. That's not allowed here I guess. Correct me if I am wrong. 😕

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I was waiting for Sidneeti to do another film after HTP and what we got?

Jabariya Jodi. 

I literally have a huge crush on him & I am saying it, this was the worst movie I watched in past few years. 

And if it gets remade..

Mera to bharosa uth jayega humanity ke upar se

I really hope it stays as joke.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Siddharth in “Ek Villain” was wooden to the extent it felt like his face had been botoxed thus it couldn’t move. Shraddha (as much as I like her personally was bad too). It says something when the actress delivers a line like “Please don’t kill me. I am pregnant.” And instead of feeling empathy one laughs. I think Marjavan flopping proved it was neither Said’s acting that made “Ek Villian” work. Nor the pretty face of damsels like Tara or Shraddha. It was the talent of Ritesh Deshmuk, a very underrated talent.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Does it require acting talent? 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I am so doubtful around Siddharth's acting though. Why are they remaking Jabariya Jodi? If they really want to remake something, just remake hasee toh phaser again? But even that thought is scary after Jabariya Jodi

Elvis12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tezaa

How do you decide it is meant to be joke or not? You are insulting his fans and also my post. That's not allowed here I guess. Correct me if I am wrong. 😕

hahaha

Elvis12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Does it require acting talent? 

No 😆 ...