Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am afraid they may take GEO's way ..by showing bichari heroines, because TSH was a hit, and gave tough competition to Deewangi. ðŸ˜• but it will be a relief if they really quit making dramas about social issues. 

I hope they stick to their normal dramas before social issues took over, like Khudhgarz, Qurban, Pukaar, etc. They were all shows that were enjoyable, did not have a terribly bechari heroine either.

I think social issues are ok just till a certain point when they get too depressing and toxic to watch.. like Bikhray Moti. I liked Kaisa Hai Naseeban as it was fast paced and did not get too toxic to watch either.

A lot of people blame GEO for bringing the quality of Pakistani drama plot's down; but I don't know how to feel about that. I feel like every channel should just stick to their normal stuff. HUM makes its own style shows for urban audience/younger, ARY does a mix of everything (not as much as before), and GEO does more Indian-soap style.

My dad said the promo for Kasak seems similar to some Bollywood movie's plot, but I can't remember ðŸ˜†.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

The story of this drama is written by Muhammad maqsood.but who is he?

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I hope they stick to their normal dramas before social issues took over, like Khudhgarz, Qurban, Pukaar, etc. They were all shows that were enjoyable, did not have a terribly bechari heroine either.

Yes. Those were the days when I started watching Pakistani dramas,  and felt that ARY dramas are more stylish..  Besharam, Bekhudi , Visaal, Dillagi, Badnaam .. they made many beautifull dramas ..

I think social issues are ok just till a certain point when they get too depressing and toxic to watch.. like Bikhray Moti. I liked Kaisa Hai Naseeban as it was fast paced and did not get too toxic to watch either.

Even Be Dardi was good, although the topic was depressing. And you know what?  I got depressed watching Khudgarz!😲 

A lot of people blame GEO for bringing the quality of Pakistani drama plot's down; but I don't know how to feel about that. I feel like every channel should just stick to their normal stuff. HUM makes its own style shows for urban audience/younger, ARY does a mix of everything (not as much as before), and GEO does more Indian-soap style.

Geo knows how to entertain their viewers without going for depressing levels. I don't mind them copying Indian dramas or recycling their old ones, if they make them in a convincing way..😃

My dad said the promo for Kasak seems similar to some Bollywood movie's plot, but I can't remember ðŸ˜†.

I hope you remember soon. Coz I watched most of Indian movies during the 90s ..and nothing came to my mind while watching this promo. I hope  I too remember soon.but yes. Junaid has another drama Kyun Ki Ishq Paraye Farokht Nahin. Which is copied from Karobaar:  an Indian movie. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Umm..looks interesting. Will give it a try

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It seems that "Adhooray Hai Hum" that was supposed to air on Express got bought by ARY Digital. I don't know but it seems so, since that show was also supposed to have Junaid and Iqra.

Yup, its the same show. Watched the promos of that show on youtube. Looks like this show was made many years back because Iqra Aziz looks younger and her look is very different than what she sports nowadays.

Teaser 2.this will replace jhooti.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVd92Dgsv_/?hl=en

i hope that show ends but its not looking like it has less than 4-5 episodes left

jhooti next  week end ho raha hai.so obviously yeh drama jhooti ko replace kry ga.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

jhooti next  week end ho raha hai.so obviously yeh drama jhooti ko replace kry ga.

Really? Where did you read that?

Really? Where did you read that?

this week jhooti ki 2nd last episode hai.even post bhi thread pr share kr diya hai.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5111323?pn=61

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 3 years ago