Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I was thinking that too, maybe it's another drama from the ARY freezer like Dushman-e-Jaan and so it may replace that.

They may show 4 episodes a week to 'get rid' of this drama too.

i think bharas will replace DeJ as that looks more like a daily

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

or maybe both of these would be bieweeklies

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

It seems that "Adhooray Hai Hum" that was supposed to air on Express got bought by ARY Digital. I don't know but it seems so, since that show was also supposed to have Junaid and Iqra.

didnt that air already? i understand express buying an unwanted ARY show but why would ARY buy a show from a channel like express when they have a good bunch of their own dramas?

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Seems an old delayed drama like dej. 

It seems that "Adhooray Hai Hum" that was supposed to air on Express got bought by ARY Digital. I don't know but it seems so, since that show was also supposed to have Junaid and Iqra.

I thought the same too. But the promos are too different from eachother..their get ups, supporting cast..producers and writers aren't the same. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

it looks like a simple story not the complicated stuff we see in the recent dramas, itt looks more like the old dramas. And no promotion, no set pictures?

I am guessing its another delayed drama like dushman e jaan

Yes. I loved the promos. It is my type . Also Junaid is back to his bussinessman roles.😉 and that  suit..it reminds me of his Gari Do Gari days.

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Seems an old delayed drama like dej. 

You see , both DEJ and Kasak were delayed to make way for ARY's so called depressing social isuue dramas.🤢

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

You see , both DEJ and Kasak were delayed to make way for ARY's so called depressing social isuue dramas.🤢

I feel like ARY is close to quitting social issue serials.. as Bikhray Moti is not doing well ðŸ˜•, Surkh Chandni was unable to beat DKS and sometimes fell below Main Na Jaanoo too. So maybe ARY might start making good romantic serials, like Qurban ðŸ˜ƒ.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

didnt that air already? i understand express buying an unwanted ARY show but why would ARY buy a show from a channel like express when they have a good bunch of their own dramas?

i think it aired 1 episode and was pulled off air

idk maybe ary thought this would bring in ratings since iqra has some pull to her (jhooti for example, i dont watch it but is doing well)

i mean i could be wrong about this being adhooray hai hum but i thought it was since iqra-junaid and the story looks a tad similar when i watched the old promos of adhoore hai hum

I feel like ARY is close to quitting social issue serials.. as Bikhray Moti is not doing well ðŸ˜•, Surkh Chandni was unable to beat DKS and sometimes fell below Main Na Jaanoo too. So maybe ARY might start making good romantic serials, like Qurban ðŸ˜ƒ.

I am afraid they may take GEO's way ..by showing bichari heroines, because TSH was a hit, and gave tough competition to Deewangi. ðŸ˜• but it will be a relief if they really quit making dramas about social issues.