Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

The good thing is Daniyal and Fariyal  and Fariyal speaks what she feels openly and Daniyal is ready to provide that assurance convincingly and truthfully ....todays epi was okay had its moments but i am looking forward to next weeks epi 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

A very boring epi..I had to binge watch it. Everything in slow mo? Log bore ho rahe hain wo bhi slow mo mein dikhaya ? Seriously? Fariyal ki 1 km walk , protecting her from goons  , when there were so many people around , she cud have asked for anybody's help. Ye wale kaand I dont think dubai mein hote hain😆 Dubai ppl will be miffed. 

Another typical show , n abs boring..misunderstandings jaan.ke ? Daniyal , why couldn't he tell fariyal that his phone got exchanged ? What's this?now fariyal will lie to him ,n.he will do the same bec thefirst wife wants to come.bk..that reminds me why show her story in so much detail? Who is interested in watchin her ?

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So I thought I'd give this a go, but apparently it's a carbon copy of Tanhayi and I checked that one out for the similarities and well it is the EXACT same :O I mean EVEN the DIALOGUES :O

I mean I know I'm very late to this train, but DAMN ðŸ˜†

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

2nd last episode promo

https://youtu.be/6NiK-2u65yM

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Watch 2nd last episode tonight at 9pm only on ARY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHMxolJgHMm/?hl=en

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Iqra’s and Junaid’s talents were totally wasted 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

A very boring epi..I had to binge watch it. Everything in slow mo? Log bore ho rahe hain wo bhi slow mo mein dikhaya ? Seriously? Fariyal ki 1 km walk , protecting her from goons  , when there were so many people around , she cud have asked for anybody's help. Ye wale kaand I dont think dubai mein hote hain😆 Dubai ppl will be miffed. 

Another typical show , n abs boring..misunderstandings jaan.ke ? Daniyal , why couldn't he tell fariyal that his phone got exchanged ? What's this?now fariyal will lie to him ,n.he will do the same bec thefirst wife wants to come.bk..that reminds me why show her story in so much detail? Who is interested in watchin her ?

Exactly, given how strict the laws in Dubai are, it’s very unlikely something of this sort would happen there. It was more of a Pakistani and Indian scenario