MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

What is your opinion of her as an actor and off screen personality? 

I had watched the first two episodes of her new web series "Rasbhari", despite the shitty trailer, and it is plain cringe. They took the "hot teacher" bit a too far. I have liked some of her previous performances though. 

I feel she is no different from Kangana with her off screen personality and views, only that she gets a lot less exposure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She's too loud for my liking. Every role plays oozes UPness in her. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I do not like her at all.

She is the product of JNU who hates anything to do with Hinduism. Her parents hate hindus too. Her father was a navy officer and her mother teaches at JNU. She has adopted anti country stance from her mother and has no love for her own country. She supports the anti nationals and tukre- tukre gang from JNU.

She will do anything to gain attention. Her hinduphobia has literally make people hate her. Some people even feel that her speech instigated riots in Delhi in February against CAA. I feel she might be getting paid to speak against the current government by anti nationals.

She will boot lick Sonam to get roles as she does not have looks or talent.

Edited by colossial2015 - 3 years ago
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nandita Das looks with Sonam Kapoors mouth.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Downmarket and tacky. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Downmarket and tacky. 

I agree and she cant act 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tacky, loudmouth and an average actress at best.

The only movie of hers I liked was Nil Battey Sannatta. She was BAD in veere di wedding.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

One of the most natural actresses we have. Watch her in Nil Battey Sannata. It's impossible to not empathize with her characters. She portrays them so well.

Off-screen, she's a firebrand activist. She is opinionated and speaks her mind. Talks against establishment when she has nothing to gain out of it. Gutsy, courageous and an absolute sweetheart.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What’s the difference between a courageous and a bigoted phobic...

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

There is a very fine line between sexy and sleazy, Swara in my opinion belongs to the second category. I couldn't tolerate Rasbhari kept on skipping parts and then got irritated and left it midway. 

Offscreen: I saw her debate on CAA and felt like she only speaks and refuses to listen and that in turn looks classless. Hence only negative is what I think of her.