Antara OS- Infidelity (14+)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just in time to read yet another awesome piece... Had it been a little later, I would have come here tomorrow morning... 

It's amazing as usual... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

So, this time you wrote about Antara having a temporary relationship/fling/affair with some other guy...an epilogue to the previous one... And as usual, you have done a great job... I must say, you are really a fabulous writer.   

Loved reading it... โค๏ธ

Waise, discussing a book...mainly it's plot twists with my maa or my Di is one of my favourite pastimes... ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Just in time to read yet another awesome piece... Had it been a little later, I would have come here tomorrow morning... 

It's amazing as usual... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

So, this time you wrote about Antara having a temporary relationship/fling/affair with some other guy...an epilogue to the previous one... And as usual, you have done a great job... I must say, you are really a fabulous writer.   

Loved reading it... โค๏ธ

Waise, discussing a book...mainly it's plot twists with my maa or my Di is one of my favourite pastimes... ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold, my bestie and I discuss web series plot twists at 12-2 at night๐Ÿ˜†

@red, thanksโ˜บ๏ธ

glad you liked it๐Ÿค—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@bold, my bestie and I discuss web series plot twists at 12-2 at night๐Ÿ˜†

@red, thanksโ˜บ๏ธ

glad you liked it๐Ÿค—

Most welcome... ๐Ÿค—

That's really nice... Midnight discussions on web series... ๐Ÿ˜†

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Short, simplistic and beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I loved the light yet deep tone of the prose....

Keep it coming ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Short, simplistic and beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I loved the light yet deep tone of the prose....

Keep it coming ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Wow, beautiful. โค๏ธ Loved the style of your writing. ๐Ÿ‘

Antara finally understood the meaning of Nilanjana's taunts at MJ. I wonder though why 'late' husband though?

Keep writing more. ๐Ÿค—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Wow, beautiful. โค๏ธ Loved the style of your writing. ๐Ÿ‘

Antara finally understood the meaning of Nilanjana's taunts at MJ. I wonder though why 'late' husband though?

Keep writing more. ๐Ÿค—

Idk, I just felt that if MJ loses his father soon, he becomes more aggressive, more entitled and that is why he is what he is๐Ÿ˜†

You know, like a prince who when he realizes that he can get the throne either by fighting his father or waiting for him to die, no matter how much he loves his father, how much love he gets back, a part of him wants the throne more than his own father(m not saying all princes, just some) 

I feel MJ would have had the same feelings, which Nilajana would have caught on way before anyone else and then started being harsh with him, only driving more to prove his point that he can be a better businessman, lose respect for women(and other people, in general) and this drive. Just a pov of mine๐Ÿ˜†

Glad it was worth your time๐Ÿค—

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Idk, I just felt that if MJ loses his father soon, he becomes more aggressive, more entitled and that is why he is what he is๐Ÿ˜†

You know, like a prince who when he realizes that he can get the throne either by fighting his father or waiting for him to die, no matter how much he loves his father, how much love he gets back, a part of him wants the throne more than his own father(m not saying all princes, just some) 

I feel MJ would have had the same feelings, which Nilajana would have caught on way before anyone else and then started being harsh with him, only driving more to prove his point that he can be a better businessman, lose respect for women(and other people, in general) and this drive. Just a pov of mine๐Ÿ˜†

Glad it was worth your time๐Ÿค—

That's an amazing perspective into MJ's psyche. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I felt MJ's mother was the only woman MJ truly loved, but only loved not respected. If MJ respected his mom he would have cared to do something so that her daily taunts would stop happily.

Forgot to write earlier, the banner looks amazing. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

That's an amazing perspective into MJ's psyche. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I felt MJ's mother was the only woman MJ truly loved, but only loved not respected. If MJ respected his mom he would have cared to do something so that her daily taunts would stop happily.

Forgot to write earlier, the banner looks amazing. 

@red, thanksโ˜บ๏ธ

@last red line, I was actually supposed to post in fan fiction section, but it started giving me troubles (IF, as usual๐Ÿ˜ณ)

@bold, agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@green, dont give him ideas, he will kill her and say i killed you coz i love you๐Ÿ˜†