Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

and with every series the story is deteriorating (not that it had good story) but B3's one man against an entire country was 😵

I will start petition to ban this series. Horrible movies and pathetic stories.

People have issues with Alia and I have issues with Tiger. All he shows his abs and biceps in the movies. He never acts. Nepotism should not encourage such people.

1163026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I will start petition to ban this series. Horrible movies and pathetic stories.

People have issues with Alia and I have issues with Tiger. All he shows his abs and biceps in the movies. He never acts. Nepotism should not encourage such people.

But people like us have made him a star, the aam junta who throng theaters to watch his films..as long as he can pull audience to the cinema he'll keep getting films.

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Of course it would have made more sense for Hotstar to have them but in this case, I think the other actors probably didn't let it happen because they don't want to be equated with smaller stars like Vidyut and Kunal. It's the same way big stars will do interviews for their movie but the supporting actors usually won't be given the same platform.

For Hotstar, the big movies are Laxmi Bomb, Bhuj, Sadak 2 and laughably The Big Bull. The other two movies starring Vidyut and Kunal are just minor attractions. They will keep the bigger stars happy. They don't care about the smaller ones.

That is literally an example of classism. Vidyut and Kunal are not average joes either but fellow actors like them.

If they truly believe this heaven forbid what they think of the general public who are not celebrities.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Of course it would have made more sense for Hotstar to have them but in this case, I think the other actors probably didn't let it happen because they don't want to be equated with smaller stars like Vidyut and Kunal. It's the same way big stars will do interviews for their movie but the supporting actors usually won't be given the same platform.

For Hotstar, the big movies are Laxmi Bomb, Bhuj, Sadak 2 and laughably The Big Bull. The other two movies starring Vidyut and Kunal are just minor attractions. They will keep the bigger stars happy. They don't care about the smaller ones.

lol this proves the point. If they are stars on their own right these things would not affect them. Srk doesn't refuse to share stage with saif, rk Or rkr. If their stardom is that fragile they don't have it in the first place and it's pr made.
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Massey has always been vocal about pressing issues. Its only now that his voice is being heard. He is a fabulous actor with a rock solid head on his shoulders.. Hope he finds the success he deserves.

Vikrant Massey is one of those chameleons who can slip into the skin of the character. He looked totally different as the scared wide innocent kid in the prison in the first half of Criminal Justice. You feel so protective of him and you can see why a tough character like Jackie Shroff takes him into his gang and protects him in the prison. And why Pankaj Tripathi was willing to fight his case without taking a paisa. And then in the last two episodes he totally transforms himself and you find yourself questioning whether he'll fit in with the society outside the prison.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

lol this proves the point. If they are stars on their own right these things would not affect them. Srk doesn't refuse to share stage with saif, rk Or rkr. If their stardom is that fragile they don't have it in the first place and it's pr made.

Big stars mean big money. Channels would not offend.

Just remember no one cares until you are successful. I do not remember Vidyut or Kunal having a super hit movie in their career.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

But people like us have made him a star, the aam junta who throng theaters to watch his films..as long as he can pull audience to the cinema he'll keep getting films.

He never acts. All he dances or displays his body. Other actor also remember to act in the movie. He is one nepo kid who I feel should be model instead of a actor.