Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont think he is. An was told to end my life because of it. But thats awesome cause im resilient 😆

He thinks there is a skin bias in Bollywood ?? New Drama

Didn't you tell IF_Ki_Ammi to "go with that urge" first, so didn't you ask her to end her life 🤔
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Didn't you tell IF_Ki_Ammi to "go with that urge" first, so didn't you ask her to end her life 🤔

That’s not even a top 5 of bad stuff I’ve done on this forum 🤣

That being said harsh words were exchanged and were all stronger for it ⭐️

1110746 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ye line toh hum Lucknow walo ki jaagir hai...aapne kaise use kar liya??🤣

You and Nathu are from Lucknow Sangat Ka thoda toh Asar padega hi na
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye achcha logic hai, khud se decide kar lo kisko attention Milega kisko nhi and fir invite kar lo especially when these people know that audience has full on backing with the outsiders at present. A film is made with a lot of hard work, then if 7 films are to be released how does it matter who will get attention and who will not, it's just like never invite those people who will not grab attention and this logic means that less famous people should never get the chance to become more popular, wow are we living in an open system where the mobility is possible from lower positions to higher positions or we are all hell Bent on making it a closed system. Sahi hai bhai.

1003197 thumbnail

Outsider should continue to whine and complain and call out the insiders, dont worry, they will anyway put blinds to ruined your image, if you dont get movie, you go down then make sure you bring these insiders down with you.

I do agree things needs to be transparent but someone have to start it.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

I had same urge when I watched baaghi and Tubelight in theatres 😆

I had a similar urge when I saw entire Baaghi series. Tiger looked like someone has injected testosterone in his body to make him overly aggressive. I seriously considered darting him with some sedation through the screen.

I like star kids but I hate this series.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Massey has always been vocal about pressing issues. Its only now that his voice is being heard. He is a fabulous actor with a rock solid head on his shoulders.. Hope he finds the success he deserves.

1110746 thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I had a similar urge when I saw entire Baaghi series. Tiger looked like someone has injected testosterone in his body to make him overly aggressive. I seriously considered darting him with some sedation through the screen.

I like star kids but I hate this series.

and with every series the story is deteriorating (not that it had good story) but B3's one man against an entire country was 😵
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

I like Vikrant since BV time.hope he does well be it in movies or ott.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Kunal and Vidyut are not big enough stars compared to the people who were there. I won't be surprised if the actors present made this a condition. Having the other two there would make them look equal to them - small actors releasing movies on OTT.

Even though these movies are going to Hotstar, I don't think any of the actors are actually happy with it. It's something they have to do for finances right now but they don't want to be considered streaming/TV actors. Equalizing them with Vidyut and Kunal would make them even more upset.

Abhishek is the one that makes no sense but being Amitabh's son he will always have a big name and people like Akshay and Ajay wouldn't mind having him there with them.

this thought is more sick and toxic then getting maximum attention and viewership........

this is the mentality that needs to go....... that 'he is small actor, from tv industry, from small town, how can he dare to share screen space with me'..