Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1140587 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

It definitely seems like a fail. But maybe they don't think internet sentiments matter. I find it hard to believe all these boycotts. Most people are going to watch the films and then trash them. But as long as they get watched, it doesn't matter to Hotstar. I guess they're just assuming people will get bored of the outrage and everything will be over in a month.

lol then to whom are they selling their services to? the whole point of a business is to sell what the consumers want, the consumers are screaming that they don't want nepotism, not just not wanting it, but they despise it, and what are they doing, shoving more nepotism down customers throat? πŸ˜†... whatever happened to market research.

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is he saying the fans should watched his film. Is he saying industry wasnt as supportive to his films as they are to other films or does he want different films offered to him ? What is the issue ?

LOL, I think he is talking about skin colour bias in society. He has done work on this before, about the prejudice against dark skin. What he is saying is, you can drop the "fair" from "fair and lovely", but that's not enough, the bias in the system needs to change too.

Calm down.

Also, he is a brilliant actor.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

Also, he is a brilliant actor.

I dont think he is. An was told to end my life because of it. But thats awesome cause im resilient πŸ˜†

He thinks there is a skin bias in Bollywood ?? New Drama

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

That's an assumption, but even if that was the case, they've completely failed to read the audiences sentiment, right now, nepotist kids are being abused and attacked 24/7, in this environment you only invite nepotist kids and ignore outsiders, you've just exacerbated the problem. That event, as of now, has about 28k views on youtube, 1.3likes and around 700 dislikes, comment section has been disabled, not to mention the star kids being abused on social media, epic fail.

I'm not sure why Disney would need to pander to their feelings, they are bigger than all of these stars, in any case, they've bought those films, and it should be their decision on how to promote them.

They don't care about consumers , dis ppl running businesses πŸ˜‚ they are blessing dis world πŸ˜‚
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

^Any company who believes things like that will not survive long.

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

why are people saying that 5 movies were promoted. Only 4 were, no one showed up from dil bechara team either.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saw him in Criminal Justice, he is a brilliant actor. I guess girls find him good looking too.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is brilliant actor and good looking

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just remembered him from half girlfriend, he was the friend who had the perfect life. Anyways the main superstar from outsider is gone so let’s not hope all outsiders want that seat.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gilmores

^Any company who believes things like that will not survive long.

Isn't that what happened to alot of studios. They came to India and blindly followed the few media savvy filmwallas. Result personally people in bw got rich while movies flopped and studios went bankrupt

Yehi streaming ka hone wala hai. They'll buy overpriced movies based on names which won't get them half the viewership that mirzapur gets.