Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ready for what ?? Should his films get same PR as Ranbir/Ranveer. Should he get offered their roles or should the fans watch his films more ???

dont get so worked up lmao

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

dont get so worked up lmao

I want to know what is fair in his mind (even tho he never drew a dime) πŸ˜†

What are this man's goals. Lets help him achieve them. πŸ‘πŸΌ

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kunal and Vidyut are not big enough stars compared to the people who were there. I won't be surprised if the actors present made this a condition. Having the other two there would make them look equal to them - small actors releasing movies on OTT.

Even though these movies are going to Hotstar, I don't think any of the actors are actually happy with it. It's something they have to do for finances right now but they don't want to be considered streaming/TV actors. Equalizing them with Vidyut and Kunal would make them even more upset.

Abhishek is the one that makes no sense but being Amitabh's son he will always have a big name and people like Akshay and Ajay wouldn't mind having him there with them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Kunal and Vidyut are not big enough stars compared to the people who were there.

Id say even Abhishek has some star power πŸ˜†

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I didn't say it would reduce maximum attention.. i said it wouldn't contribute to the attention and hence they opted not to get them

Probably thought that Alia would get more viewership and should therefore be used for promotions compared to Vidyut

Actually it would add to the attention, more actors means more attention, more publicity for the movies they've bought, that's the whole point of it really, it certainly wouldn't have cost them any attention, so this is pure classism/elitism whatever you want to call it. All they've managed to dp achieve is unleash a tsunami of abuses towards Alia and nepotist kids, not gone down well, completely backfired.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Actually it would add to the attention, more actors means more attention, more publicity for the movies they've bought, that's the whole point of it really, it certainly wouldn't have cost them any attention, so this is pure classism/elitism whatever you want to call it. All they've managed to dp achieve is unleash a tsunami of abuses towards Alia and nepotist kids, not gone down well, completely backfired.

I don't think adding Vidyut or Kunal would have added to the attention but that's just my opinionπŸ˜†

That being said, I do think they should have been there.. but I can also see why they weren't

1140587 thumbnail

Kunal and Vidyut are not big enough stars compared to the people who were there. I won't be surprised if the actors present made this a condition. Having the other two there would make them look equal to them - small actors releasing movies on OTT.

Even though these movies are going to Hotstar, I don't think any of the actors are actually happy with it. It's something they have to do for finances right now but they don't want to be considered streaming/TV actors. Equalizing them with Vidyut and Kunal would make them even more upset.

Abhishek is the one that makes no sense but being Amitabh's son he will always have a big name and people like Akshay and Ajay wouldn't mind having him there with them.

Makes no sense, that's like holding a world cup opening ceremony, and not inviting Afghanistan and Bangladesh because they are not on the same level as India, Australia etc. The whole point is promoting the movies, so then why leave 2 of them out, if I've bought products, I would want to sell them.

hotchoco thumbnail

Makes no sense, that's like holding a world cup opening ceremony, and not inviting Afghanistan and Bangladesh because they are not on the same level as India, Australia etc. The whole point is promoting the movies, so then why leave 2 of them out, if I've bought products, I would want to sell them.

Of course it would have made more sense for Hotstar to have them but in this case, I think the other actors probably didn't let it happen because they don't want to be equated with smaller stars like Vidyut and Kunal. It's the same way big stars will do interviews for their movie but the supporting actors usually won't be given the same platform.

For Hotstar, the big movies are Laxmi Bomb, Bhuj, Sadak 2 and laughably The Big Bull. The other two movies starring Vidyut and Kunal are just minor attractions. They will keep the bigger stars happy. They don't care about the smaller ones.

1140587 thumbnail

Of course it would have made more sense for Hotstar to have them but in this case, I think the other actors probably didn't let it happen because they don't want to be equated with smaller stars like Vidyut and Kunal. It's the same way big stars will do interviews for their movie but the supporting actors usually won't be given the same platform.

For Hotstar, the big movies are Laxmi Bomb, Bhuj, Sadak 2 and laughably The Big Bull. The other two movies starring Vidyut and Kunal are just minor attractions. They will keep the bigger stars happy. They don't care about the smaller ones.

That's an assumption, but even if that was the case, they've completely failed to read the audiences sentiment, right now, nepotist kids are being abused and attacked 24/7, in this environment you only invite nepotist kids and ignore outsiders, you've just exacerbated the problem. That event, as of now, has about 28k views on youtube, 1.3likes and around 700 dislikes, comment section has been disabled, not to mention the star kids being abused on social media, epic fail.

I'm not sure why Disney would need to pander to their feelings, they are bigger than all of these stars, in any case, they've bought those films, and it should be their decision on how to promote them.

hotchoco thumbnail

That's an assumption, but even if that was the case, they've completely failed to read the audiences sentiment, right now, nepotist kids are being abused and attacked 24/7, in this environment you only invite nepotist kids and ignore outsiders, you've just exacerbated the problem. That event, as of now, has about 28k views on youtube, 1.3likes and around 700 dislikes, comment section has been disabled, not to mention the star kids being abused on social media, epic fail.

I'm not sure why Disney would need to pander to their feelings, they are bigger than all of these stars, in any case, they've bought those films, and it should be their decision on how to promote them.

It definitely seems like a fail. But maybe they don't think internet sentiments matter. I find it hard to believe all these boycotts. Most people are going to watch the films and then trash them. But as long as they get watched, it doesn't matter to Hotstar. I guess they're just assuming people will get bored of the outrage and everything will be over in a month.