👍🏽

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Pehle aap 🤣🤣🤣

Ye line toh hum Lucknow walo ki jaagir hai...aapne kaise use kar liya??🤣

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly.. Vidyut, Kunal, Abhishek wouldn't have generated half the attention the rest of people would.. so them being there made sense.. also nothing like Controversy to generate attention

In my opinion, not inviting Vidyut or Kunal wasn't a big deal.. inviting Abhishek was😆

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Honestly.. Vidyut, Kunal, Abhishek wouldn't have generated half the attention the rest of people would.. so them being there made sense.. also nothing like Controversy to generate attention

In my opinion, not inviting Vidyut or Kunal wasn't a big deal.. inviting Abhishek was😆

Disney bought rights to 7 films, why promote only 5? what would be the big deal if Vidyut and Kunal were invited anyway? and why is Varun there when he's not in any of the 7 films?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Disney bought rights to 7 films, why promote only 5? what would be the big deal if Vidyut and Kunal were invited anyway? and why is Varun there when he's not in any of the 7 films?

As I said, controversy always helps😆

Varun was the host... They needed a host and they opted for Varun.. simple

No harm at all.. in an ideal world, they should have but they probably just wanted to invite people who would Garner maximum attention and hence got successful people on board.. inviting Abhishek was an idiotic move though😆

had either Kunal or Vidyut been successful, they would have been invited too.. them not being invited as more to do with the fact that they are not exactly what one can call audience pullers

Abhishek was a freeloader, kind of like when he got to stand by the side of legends in that Pak India semi final world cup.. just because he was Amitabh's son😆

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Way to go Vikrant!

Loved his work in Zoya's DDD and A Death In the Gunj! Apart from talent, he also has balls. 👍🏼

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Vikrant is a fine actor...but bollywood is still not ready

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

As I said, controversy always helps😆

Varun was the host... They needed a host and they opted for Varun.. simple

No harm at all.. in an ideal world, they should have but they probably just wanted to invite people who would Garner maximum attention and hence got successful people on board.. inviting Abhishek was an idiotic move though😆

had either Kunal or Vidyut been successful, they would have been invited too.. them not being invited as more to do with the fact that they are not exactly what one can call audience pullers

Abhishek was a freeloader, kind of like when he got to stand by the side of legends in that Pak India semi final world cup.. just because he was Amitabh's son😆

I'm a bit confused, how is inviting 2 extra people, both of whom are leading men of two films they have purchased, reduce maximum attention?

As a streaming service, all I'd care about is views, so if I get them from Vidyut or Alia, who cares? I would want to maximise viewership, why wouldn't I promote all my products?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

I'm a bit confused, how is inviting 2 extra people, both of whom are leading men of two films they have purchased, reduce maximum attention?

As a streaming service, all I'd care about is views, so if I get them from Vidyut or Alia, who cares? I would want to maximise viewership, why wouldn't I promote all my products?

I didn't say it would reduce maximum attention.. i said it wouldn't contribute to the attention and hence they opted not to get them

Probably thought that Alia would get more viewership and should therefore be used for promotions compared to Vidyut

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Vikrant is a fine actor...but bollywood is still not ready

Ready for what ?? Should his films get same PR as Ranbir/Ranveer. Should he get offered their roles or should the fans watch his films more ???

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 years ago