Bhumi Pednekar -- another victim of the system?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, Bhumi has acted tremendously well in each and every movie she starred in, including Lust Stories. She was the best part about Pati Patni Aur Woh, where Kartik was hamming and Ananya was pouting. I haven't seen a single article talking about her or praising her, even in Saand Ki Aankh, Sonchiriya and Bala she was very good. She got both critical and commercial success in a single year, but that's apparently not enough to generate some hype.

Even this video comments are saying how she looked hotter than Ananya 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_tG1OSJUsQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I've always seen many articles and blinds posted of her poor nature, call me cyclical, but due to the recent events, I'm inclined to think she's a victim of the same

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No clue about the blinds.. But I just remember an interview of hers where she kept praising her beauty.. And I got irritated and didn't like her much after that... But yes she is better than a lot of actresses

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I've always seen many articles and blinds posted of her poor nature, call me cyclical, but due to the recent events, I'm inclined to think she's a victim of the same

I saw this blind on her

https://www.oneshotoneplace.com/bollywood-blind-item-july-2019-9/

On the other hand, Ananya gets articles like this:

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/ananya-panday-jets-off-to-dubai-to-celebrate-pati-patni-aur-woh-s-success-see-pictures-572912

That's how the media operates.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is certainly a better actress. I don’t like her offscreen attitude though. But I do hope she succeeds more than Janvi, Sara or Ananny. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is criminally under rated. I saw her first in SMS and i was like this girl can act. She is complete natural onscreen. 

But besides a token line in the reviews I've never seen much praise about her. I thought it was mostly because people don't think she looks like a heroine, whatever that means. Personally i find her pretty and her acting is great.

She is someone who has never really benefited from her hits 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bhumi has not bothered to get a good PR for her. Good looks and talent is not guarantee of success.

Enigma24 thumbnail

She is a wannabe. Acting chops zero. Only movie she did well was dum lagake haisha